John Weatherly whats up!

Old July 3rd 05, 02:15 PM
ujb

Default John Weatherly whats up!

"Doc: The absent-minded-professor!" wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 16:48:29 -0700, ujb done went
and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:

The scrambled one put out the challenge to sweet sweet ujb about how he'd bury me
with his powers as a wordsmith! So far all we've seen is how he's a runner and
coward.
ujb

I second that. I saw his arrogant posts concerning how superior he
thinks his use of the English language is.
How utterly absurd.

I hope none of the people in alt.parenting.solutions aren't dealing with any little
weatherly types! If so I hope they keep 'em on the meds!
ujb

JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/

Old July 3rd 05, 03:46 PM
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!\

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:15:12 -0700, ujb spoke the
following words of wisdom:

yes indeed------- and ECT might be another darn good idea!! )