Autism linked to analytical parents

Old February 1st 06, 04:03 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

Default Autism linked to analytical parents

Carole wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..

That figures.

The following excerpt from the Protocols shows that inoculations /
vaccinations is part of the illuminati agenda for world control.

From The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Protocol #10

The "Protocols" is a silly fraud that refuses to die, largely due to
credulous dolts like Carole. See

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/protocols.html

or

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mzionprotocol.html

for more information. I know Carole won't believe me, but others
might find it interesting reading (the second URL is shorter, for
those who are pressed for time).

Sure Dave. The protocols are a fake and there's no evil or conspiracies
anywhere in the world.

Oh, there is evil alright in the Protocols. The evil is the makers of
the Protocols. It is some of the most sickening anti-semitism around. It
is a deliberate attempt to demonize Jews and make an excuse for pogroms.

So you explain away the protocols and where does that leave you? With a nice
little sanatised world where nobody ever has an evil thought? Where people
tiptoe through the daisies and life is fine and dandy!!! Wheee!!!

Why explain them away?

Don't you think that evil exists?

And then on the other hand, from you wishing to explain the protocols away
as a work of pure fiction. I have another link which says they are put
together by freemasonry.

So you agree they're fabricated? Then why do you believe any of it?

And the protocols aren't the only work which talks about putting poison into
people's blood.
There's also the secret covenant which says something similar. So maybe
that's a forgery too.

I bet you believe Jews kill and eat babies too don't you.
You're one very sick person Carole.

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

Old February 1st 06, 05:06 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
john wrote:
"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
ups.com...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4661402.stm

Suggests that parents of autistic children marry more frequently,
because of social reasons, than before and thus have an increased
risk
of having autisitc children. It will be interesting to see how this
story sorts out over the next few years. Considering several ASD
candidate genes have now been identified, it may be a matter of
conducting a linkage analysis to narrow it down. Of course, if it's
polygenic trait, things get much harder.

I doubt if it would make the slightest difference without vaccines
and
other
drugs
I know a fact will never get in the way of your drivel.
I couldn't let this pass without mentioning the illuminati / conspiracy
angle.
Was that a right, acute or obtuse one? Knowing you, it is probably a 180
degree angle.

The following excerpt from the Protocols shows that inoculations /
vaccinations is part of the Illuminati agenda for world control.

From The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
****ing bitch. This is anti-semetic drivel which is pure fiction. Drop
dead.

*I read Torah every day* Mark Probert

There is no part of Torah that says that we have to lay down and take it.
In fact, Torah is replete with stories about Jews standing up for
themselves.

Never again.

Well, it seems that about every 40 years they "forget" and not only lay down
but "join" the opposition.
They are COMMANDED to resist and fight and go forth.
It is prophesied that often they will not obey and will thus be temporarily
forgotten, or it will appear so.

Old February 1st 06, 05:08 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:

*I read Torah every day* Mark Probert

There is no part of Torah that says that we have to lay down and take
it. In fact, Torah is replete with stories about Jews standing up for
themselves.

Never again.

Who gives a rats arse?
If you believe all that religion mind control rot, you set yourself up for
lot of problems.

Carole

Boy, talk about religious mind control rot. You are the epitome.

Old February 1st 06, 05:10 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"Carole" wrote in message

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
"JanD" wrote:

Which is why he is entitled to use any form of abuse towards anyone
who
supports the fraud
of "The Protocols".

Oh, do prove it from the Torah!

Prove what? Mark is Jewish and therefore reads the Torah. Mark is Jewish

and the Protocols
incite hatred against Jews.

Actually, it takes a lot of provocation to make Mark insult somebody. For

comparison, you
should look in your version of the Torah and see how Elisha reacted just

because some kids
mentioned his baldness.

I don't believe in religion.

Then why are you so religious and why do you tout your religion here?

Old February 1st 06, 10:30 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"Carole" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
"JanD" wrote:

Which is why he is entitled to use any form of abuse towards anyone who
supports the fraud
of "The Protocols".

Oh, do prove it from the Torah!

Prove what? Mark is Jewish and therefore reads the Torah. Mark is Jewish

and the Protocols
incite hatred against Jews.

Actually, it takes a lot of provocation to make Mark insult somebody. For

comparison, you
should look in your version of the Torah and see how Elisha reacted just

because some kids
mentioned his baldness.

I don't believe in religion.

I believe in religion, because it undoubtedly exists. (Someone once asked me if I believed
in the Bible. I replied that I had to because I owned several copies. That sort of belief
is not the same as believing that its contents are true.) I am, however, neither religious
nor a believer.

David Icke doesn't think the protocols are jewish but rather the illuminati.
And an article at the following link says the protocols are most likely
freemasonry.

So now we are up to three possible authoring bodies.

1. The Illuminati. (Please capitalise the word. W^HThey like it that way.)
2. The Masons.
3. The Elders of Zion.

I can only speak for one of these groups, although naturally I have a pipeline into a
second through some treaty arrangements, so the next time I am at Headquarters I will go
down the 17 levels to Records and have a look through the old files. Not everything is on
computer yet.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...tion/index.htm
THE BROTHERHOOD AND THE MANIPULATION OF SOCIETY
by Ivan Fraser and Mark Beeston

Mark Probert should keep his shirt on.

Carole
http://www.cellsalts.net
http://www.conspiracy.com

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old February 1st 06, 10:32 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"JanD" wrote:

Which is why he is entitled to use any form of abuse towards anyone
who
supports the fraud
of "The Protocols".

Oh, do prove it from the Torah!

Prove what? Mark is Jewish and therefore reads the Torah. Mark is Jewish

and the Protocols
incite hatred against Jews.

Actually, it takes a lot of provocation to make Mark insult somebody. For

comparison, you
should look in your version of the Torah and see how Elisha reacted just

because some kids
mentioned his baldness.

I don't believe in religion.

Then why are you so religious and why do you tout your religion here?

I don't believe that Carole has ever touted religion here. In fact, she has been
consistent in her antipathy to religion. Perhaps you are thinking of someone else.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old February 1st 06, 10:33 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:

*I read Torah every day* Mark Probert

There is no part of Torah that says that we have to lay down and take
it. In fact, Torah is replete with stories about Jews standing up for
themselves.

Never again.

Who gives a rats arse?
If you believe all that religion mind control rot, you set yourself up for
lot of problems.

Carole

Boy, talk about religious mind control rot. You are the epitome.

Who do you think you are talking to? Carole - oft-declared anti-religionist? Cathy -
declared atheist?
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old February 1st 06, 10:37 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

[...]

Hmmm...are you spying on me?
Old February 1st 06, 10:38 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"JanD" wrote:

Which is why he is entitled to use any form of abuse towards anyone
who
supports the fraud
of "The Protocols".
Oh, do prove it from the Torah!
Prove what? Mark is Jewish and therefore reads the Torah. Mark is Jewish

and the Protocols
incite hatred against Jews.

Actually, it takes a lot of provocation to make Mark insult somebody. For

comparison, you
should look in your version of the Torah and see how Elisha reacted just

because some kids
mentioned his baldness.

I don't believe in religion.

Then why are you so religious and why do you tout your religion here?

I do not recall Carole doing that. You may have her confused with Jan,
which, in a way, is easy to do.

Old February 1st 06, 11:27 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"JanD" wrote:

[...]

To some their stance, conspiracy, no god, vegan, IS their religion.

Religious and deist are NOT synonyms.