Footie with fold-over mittens

Old March 8th 07, 08:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elana

Default Footie with fold-over mittens

Hi, all,

I'm 5 months pregnant with my second, and during both pregnancies I've
been searching for a product that I cannot believe does not exist!

It's a cotton footie with fold-over mittens.

I've seen short shirts and gowns with fold over mittens, of footies
without fold over mittens. Or, if it's a footie with mittens, it's
inevidably warm fleece for winter. But why not a light cotton footie
with fold over mittens for summer babies??? Maybe I'm not looking in
the right place?

If anyone knows of a retail or an online store where footies of such
type are sold, please, let me know, I'd be most grateful!!!

Thank you very much!
Elana

Old March 10th 07, 06:50 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
CY

I don't know if they still have them, but Target had newborn footies with
mittens 2 years ago when my boy was born. They were in 3 packs and I
believe they were Circo brand. (I'll see if I can dig some out and look at
the labels and then I will let you know for sure)

I found a set with one in at
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000ALDL1O
but it's kinda pricey.

Childrens Place has coveralls without feet but *with* the mittens (on
clearnace for $3.99):
http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp...&clearance= 0

And also try ebay - if you have not shopped there before you will need to
know that NWT=New With Tags, although if you are not opposed to used you can
look for EUC (Excellent Used Condition) or even NWOT (New Without Tags).

I had lots of them, so they are definitely out there - I think Target is
where I got mine though. Good luck!

CY

Old March 12th 07, 08:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elana

I found a set with one in athttp://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-12/qid=1173508304/ref=sr_1_...

clearnace for $3.99):http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp.../ProductDispla...

"Elana" wrote in message
It's a cotton footie with fold-over mittens.

CY, your reply was excellent. The Children's Place one looks really
good for the price. I think I'll go for it. And I'll definitely look
on ebay!

Elana

Old March 12th 07, 09:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"Elana" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Elana" wrote in message
It's a cotton footie with fold-over mittens.

CY, your reply was excellent. The Children's Place one looks really
good for the price. I think I'll go for it. And I'll definitely look
on ebay!

Elana

I'm confused... I'm not sure what you mean by "footies with mittens"...
Would it be something kind of like the average Snugabye sleepers with the
convert-a-foot?

Old March 12th 07, 09:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"xkatx" wrote in message

http://shop.reginapats.com/images/ca..._2873_copy.jpg

Oops... Hit some strange buttons by accident and it seemed to have sent
rather than add the url!

Old March 13th 07, 01:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Nope, although that looks keen.

She's just asking about a sleeper that has footies as opposed to one that
does not, and then has mittens to cover the hands so baby doesn't scratch
themselves. Got it?

But very cool that an actual footie fold over thing actually exists!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"xkatx" wrote in message
> [...]

"Elana" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 21st 07, 05:07 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elana

On Mar 8, 4:45 pm, "Elana" wrote:
Hi, all,

I'm 5 months pregnant with my second, and during both pregnancies I've
been searching for a product that I cannot believe does not exist!

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....56119&view=all

It does not specifically say that it has mitten cuffs, however, by
looking at the sleeves, I can kinda guess that it does... What do you
think? Is this it?

Thanks,
Elana

Old March 21st 07, 06:36 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

"Elana" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 8, 4:45 pm, "Elana" wrote:
Hi, all,

I'm 5 months pregnant with my second, and during both pregnancies I've
been searching for a product that I cannot believe does not exist!

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....56119&view=all

It does not specifically say that it has mitten cuffs, however, by
looking at the sleeves, I can kinda guess that it does... What do you
think? Is this it?

Thanks,
Elana

Nope, those are just regular cuffs on the sleeves. Cute though.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old March 22nd 07, 07:52 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
CY

Hmm, hard to tell but if you zoom on the first one they definitely look like
them. Do you have a Babies R Us near you that you can take a look in? I
think you'd probably find one there?

"Elana" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elana

On Mar 22, 3:52 am, "CY" wrote:
Hmm, hard to tell but if you zoom on the first one they definitely look like
them. Do you have a Babies R Us near you that you can take a look in? I
think you'd probably find one there?

"Elana" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....443.2255985&fb...

It does not specifically say that it has mitten cuffs, however, by
looking at the sleeves, I can kinda guess that it does... What do you
think? Is this it?

Thanks,
Elana

It says it's a web exclusive... I've ordered one just to see. I'm
sure I'll find a use for it even if it's not what I'm looking for.

Elana

Nuchal Fold scan? CY Pregnancy 14 December 13th 04 08:35 PM
Peg Perego Prima Pappa Highchair - How to fold/Unfold HELP Cherie General 2 November 7th 04 02:01 AM
looking for infant PJs with fold-over cuffs Robyn Kozierok General 11 February 13th 04 03:23 PM
looking for PJs with fold-over cuffs Robyn Kozierok General (moderated) 3 February 3rd 04 06:37 PM
cloth diaper fold for girl? Pamela Perkins General 10 September 24th 03 05:25 PM