need sleep advice! (or sleep!)

Old November 21st 03, 06:50 PM
teapot

Default OT: code names (was need sleep advice! (or sleep!))

"Andrea" wrote in message ...
"Melissa" wrote in message
news36vb.59270$Dw6.324073@attbi_s02...
DD is moosie moose because she started off so small (below the growth

chart)
and is now in the 75th percentile (so she's big like a moose). DH calls

her
boom-boom because we used to play a game with her where we'd bounce the

bed
on either side of her and say boom-boom and she'd laugh. At that point,
there were days where that was the only laugh we'd get all day.

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

"Linz" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:01:30 GMT, "Nina"
wrote:

lol
I always referred to my kids by pet names when they were babies.
the new one is "scrunchy" because she likes to stretch and scrunch

herself
up and make little grunting ,groanin noises.

Jack has three - Sausage, because he sometimes makes high-pitched
whistly noises like cooked sausages; YoungBloke, because one of his
Dad's netnames is OldBloke; and Chip, because he's a chip off the Old
Bloke. The latter two came from friends and we like them.
--
Never knock an idea that started out on the back of a beer mat.
(Colin Pillinger, brains behind Beagle 2.)

Kamrons are Mr man, Kami-licious (as he loves his boobylicious), and munchie
man.

Its complitcated but...

Moo boy is from 'Mooka' or 'the Mooka' which used to be a pet name for
the cat. I got my pet names confued and he became Mooka too, or Mooky
Moo - hence Moo boy. We do refer to him as the Moo, as in 'can you
look after the Moo while I have a wee..etc'

teapot

9 month old sleep issues Lora R General 13 July 21st 04 03:53 PM
Advice Please (x-posted) toto General 26 March 20th 04 04:47 PM
Advice Please (x-posted) toto General 2 March 8th 04 05:49 PM
Rant: the attachment parenting explosion [email protected] General 9 January 10th 04 04:11 AM
Vent--Comfort Sucking & Sleep Issues Kathy Breastfeeding 19 October 29th 03 05:37 AM