Am I Invisible?

Old February 3rd 04, 10:06 PM
Leslie

Default Am I Invisible?

I have noticed in the past week or so that most of my comments to threads are
not being responded by the OPs even when they answer every comment. Thus I
assume that either I am becoming extremely unpopular or my posts are not
showing up on some servers (I can see them). I am assuming the latter since I
have been having a lot of AOL woes lately.

So, who can see me? Are other AOLers feeling invisible too?

Leslie
Old February 3rd 04, 10:21 PM
Mary W.

Leslie wrote:

I have noticed in the past week or so that most of my comments to threads are
not being responded by the OPs even when they answer every comment. Thus I
assume that either I am becoming extremely unpopular or my posts are not
showing up on some servers (I can see them). I am assuming the latter since I
have been having a lot of AOL woes lately.

So, who can see me? Are other AOLers feeling invisible too?

I just replied to your reply to Brigitte, so I see you!

Mary

Old February 3rd 04, 11:02 PM
DeliciousTruffles

I see you.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old February 4th 04, 04:33 AM
Leslie

I can see you (using google.) It is frustrating when you think you've
said something brilliant and no one acknowledges it, isn't it! lol

Well, and of course everything I say is ALWAYS brilliant!

Seriously, though, it's happened in several threads now, where the OP goes
through and answers every single comment but mine. I'm not paranoid enough to
think it's intentional, but it seems too much to be coincidental.

Leslie
Old February 4th 04, 04:54 AM
Nina

"Leslie" wrote in message

I can see you (using google.) It is frustrating when you think you've
said something brilliant and no one acknowledges it, isn't it! lol

Well, and of course everything I say is ALWAYS brilliant!

Seriously, though, it's happened in several threads now, where the OP goes
through and answers every single comment but mine. I'm not paranoid

enough to
think it's intentional, but it seems too much to be coincidental.

Leslie

happens to me sometimes and i start thinking the whole damned group has me
killfiled

Old February 4th 04, 05:32 AM
Leslie

happens to me sometimes and i start thinking the whole damned group has me
killfiled

Not yet! ;-)

Leslie
Old February 4th 04, 12:06 PM
elizabeth emerald

"Leslie" wrote in message
I have noticed in the past week or so that most of my comments to threads

are
not being responded by the OPs even when they answer every comment. Thus

assume that either I am becoming extremely unpopular or my posts are not
showing up on some servers (I can see them). I am assuming the latter

since I
have been having a lot of AOL woes lately.

So, who can see me? Are other AOLers feeling invisible too?

i see you!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

Old February 4th 04, 03:14 PM
Lucy

"Leslie" wrote in message
I have noticed in the past week or so that most of my comments to threads

are
not being responded by the OPs even when they answer every comment. Thus

assume that either I am becoming extremely unpopular or my posts are not
showing up on some servers (I can see them).

I see you, but I don't think you're unpopular. I just had nothing to add to
your comments.

Lucy