I'm easy...lol

Old March 7th 05, 10:30 AM
Jenrose

Default I'm easy...lol

I was doing great most of the day, to be sent into a tailspin when I was
ready to leave the house to go bra shopping and could not find DH
*anywhere*. I mean, he wasn't even on the property--and i had to be at the
store in 20 minutes or not have time to get fitted. We ended up leaving
without him after searching the whole house, the yards, even driving down to
the park to see if he'd gone there to read.

Already upset by not finding my husband (it was baffling to me that he'd go
out of earshot without telling me where when I'm past my due date...) I
drove to the bra shop. &^$&^#&^@$ bra shop. Before the pg, was fitting a 42F
at the smallest settings. Band got tight...but cup size was clearly totally
off, so I needed to be refit. Tried a 44 H.

Cups barely fit on biggest setting. Band was almost too big on smallest
setting. At 40 weeks plus, this is bass akwards from what I really need. So
they measured me. In this brand, I'm a 42 frickin' J cup. Which of course
they don't carry. Damn it. Now I'm really upset. I literally cried when I
figured out the "translation" from raw numbers to bra size.

So I call my mother. Hasn't heard from dh. Call home. DH is there, wondering
where I've vanished to. He'd just ducked out the back fence to sit by the
creek and read. Which meant that since he was going back into the house as
we were driving by the place we could have seen him, we totally missed each
other. Mutual grump ensues.

Went back home, picked him up, went to Mom's house. Was looking for
something to eat, couldn't find anything, was getting even grumpier as my
blood sugar plummetted, said something to Mom, who told me to check the
attitude, and just *snapped*.

Grabbed keys and shoes and dh, smart man, followed me out the car, asking if
I wanted company. I let him come.

Good thing. As I grumped, he asked what I wanted. I said, "I'm hungry, but
don't know what I want. What do you think I should have?"

He suggested a couple places... and we went to a local burrito place that
makes the most awesome chipotle pork burritos and the best virgin margaritas
I've ever had anywhere. Split a burrito. At which point I immediately felt
better (and less cranky at him because he'd figured out what I
wanted....lol!)

So I took him over to our local favorite bakery and we splurged on a whole
vegan german chocolate cake...had a piece in the cafe, and then took the
rest home so we wouldn't have to share with the ravening hordes.... g

By which time I was fine again, and back in a good mood, happy with DH again
because he'd *fixed* it... not only had he figured out that I really needed
the chipotle pork burrito, but that German chocolate cake would be
*perfect*.

That's right.. ply the pregnant lady with yummy mexican and chocolate. Dunno
if it works every time, but it worked this time...

Jenrose
IANIL

Old March 7th 05, 03:20 PM

Jenrose wrote:
I'm a 42 frickin' J cup.

With breasts like this, I can't imagine why you need that nice
co-sleeper - you could feed the baby from the next room!!

Amy
(Glad I'm not within smacking distance)

Old March 7th 05, 03:28 PM
Nikki

That was *easy* ;-D.

--
Nikki

Old March 8th 05, 09:25 AM
Jenrose

wrote in message
ps.com...

Jenrose wrote:
I'm a 42 frickin' J cup.

With breasts like this, I can't imagine why you need that nice
co-sleeper - you could feed the baby from the next room!!

Amy
(Glad I'm not within smacking distance)

Better watch it or I'll turn around fast and give you whiplash from here....

Jenrose

Old March 8th 05, 02:47 PM

Jenrose wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Jenrose wrote:
I'm a 42 frickin' J cup.

With breasts like this, I can't imagine why you need that nice
co-sleeper - you could feed the baby from the next room!!

Amy
(Glad I'm not within smacking distance)

Better watch it or I'll turn around fast and give you whiplash from

here....

....and here I'd been hoping that that comment ticked you off enough to
throw you into labor!

Trying to do my part,
Amy

Old March 8th 05, 09:12 PM
Kelly

Sheesh, somehow I missed that comment earlier. It should have had a do not
drink while reading warning! hehehe.

Kelly

"Jenrose" wrote in message
news:1110276642.999f1aa68ddba2970c0abeeae8b8cdbf@t eranews...