10 years.

Old March 12th 08, 02:04 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Irrational Number

Default 10 years.

Jamie Clark wrote:

Today is the 10 year anniversary of losing Nathan. We had a really nice
family day.

Thanks for sharing, Jamie. A family day is
a perfect way of remembering Nathan.

-- Anita --
Old March 16th 08, 04:57 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On Mar 10, 9:55 am, cjra wrote:
Thanks for sharing that. It sounds like Nathan is still very much a
part of your family, which is lovely. It's wonderful the girls will
grow up knowing they had a brother, but he's just not with them now.

I disagree. She should just drop it. The child was not born alive and
however emotional it must have been to her, it should play no part in
her family's life, especially harping onto it and trying to explain it
to a 3 year old. It's not like he died at age 2 or 3. He died before
he was born!

As a guy, I can relate to the husband. The death was a part of life
and he could care less and just wants to move on. Sure it was an
event, good or bad, but it's over. No sense in bringing it up and
ruining an otherwise wonderful day. But she just keeps bringing it up,
year after year and even named the dead child. It's a blow to him and
something he rather not think about. Calling him a moron only made
matters worse. I'm surprised her mangina actually stood up for
himself. The reason why he can't remember how many years ago she
failed to give birth to a living child is the same reason why we
forget anniversaries but can tell you what the score was in the Super
Bowl from 5 years ago. I suggest this should be the last time she
brings up the subject.

Regards...