Please Help! NOW!

Old May 12th 04, 05:08 PM
Sophie

Default Please Help! NOW!

"Beth" wrote in message

"Sophie" wrote in message
I used to put my kids in the Bjorn by myself all the time. Put the

Bjorn
on
the bed or couch, put the baby it in, lean right down, and slip it on.

It's
not that hard.

That's also the way to get the baby out of the carrier: lay her down and
slither out of the harness yourself.

Beth

It's interesting hat you can do on your own when you have to - lol.

Old May 14th 04, 04:26 PM
Dory

"Carol Ann" wrote in message news:egjnc.54927$Ik.4121633@attbi_s53...
Morgan just won't let me put her down. She wants to be on me all the

time.
She eats and falls asleep. Then, when I put her down she wails.

I've tried just about everything. I'm at my wits end.

Please help!!

By the way, she also doesn't allow me to just hold her. She wants to nurse
if I hold her in my arms.

I'm hoping this changes with the wrap and carrier.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://tinyurl.com/299ot ---Pictures of Morgan

Hi Carol,

I can totally sympathise with you because I'm going through more or
less the same things except that things have improved slightly for me.
My baby is born two weeks earlier than yours. Right now, Ryan allows
me to hold him a little longer before he starts wanting to nurse.

As mentioned in some earlier posts as well, I try to nurse him to
sleep and I hold him for about 10-15 minutes or so, just so that he
enters deep sleep and then I try to set him down. If he wakes, I try
to pat his bum or put a comforting hand around him to prevent him from
waking himself up by flinging his arms around. Sometimes it works,
sometimes it doesn't. It's so much easier for me now that I nursed
reclined, with him on top of me, my arm around him supported by pillow
or bolster. I get a little snooze while he gets his too. At times, I
just give up trying to move him.

It used to be that he sits only for a short while in his bouncy chair
(FisherPrice Kick N Play) before he starts fussing. Now he sits there
a lot longer and I'm able to talk, play and read to him with him
seated in his chair. I would love to hold him more often but he'll
root and demand to be nursed.

I just we just have to hang in there and hopefully things will get
better.

Dory
Mummy to Ryan, born 8th Mar 2004