FAO Sophie Part 2

Old April 1st 04, 06:59 PM
Denise Anderson

Default FAO Sophie Part 2

I can only find my other post through Google, and I don't think you use
google, so here it goes again.

Darn your winning streak! What the heck am I gonna do with 4 girls??

Denise

Old April 1st 04, 07:03 PM
Circe

Denise Anderson wrote:
What the heck am I gonna do with 4 girls??

String quartet?
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [2] mom)

Old April 1st 04, 07:23 PM
Welches

Denise Anderson wrote in message
I can only find my other post through Google, and I don't think you use
google, so here it goes again.

Darn your winning streak! What the heck am I gonna do with 4 girls??

Denise

Doubles (tennis) or bridge 4s.
That's my persuasion for dh.
Debbie

Old April 1st 04, 07:24 PM
Denise Anderson

"Welches"

Doubles (tennis) or bridge 4s.
That's my persuasion for dh.
Debbie

Well I guess if we have one more, or use my stepdaughter we could have a 5
(wo)man paintball team. That might convince him..

Denise

Old April 2nd 04, 12:36 AM
Chotii

"Denise Anderson" wrote in message
I can only find my other post through Google, and I don't think you use
google, so here it goes again.

Darn your winning streak! What the heck am I gonna do with 4 girls??

Same thing I do with 4 girls: try to keep my sanity, day to day.

--angela

Old April 2nd 04, 05:01 PM
Sophie

Darn your winning streak! What the heck am I gonna do with 4 girls??

Same thing I do with 4 girls: try to keep my sanity, day to day.

--angela

Dread the day they become teenagers! Lol.

I was at the hospital yesterday and there were 3 teenage girls in the
waiting room near me. Listening to them and watching them made me hope #4
is a boy. The short tops (skin tight of course), the ridiculous shoes (high
heel flip flops - please!), all on their cell phones!! Ugh. Dylan even
said the guys at work groan when he says he has a girl - theirs are all
pre-teens and teens - lol.

Old April 2nd 04, 05:40 PM
Sue

Dread the day they become teenagers! Lol.

I was at the hospital yesterday and there were 3 teenage girls in the
waiting room near me. Listening to them and watching them made me hope #4
is a boy. The short tops (skin tight of course), the ridiculous shoes

(high
heel flip flops - please!), all on their cell phones!! Ugh. Dylan even
said the guys at work groan when he says he has a girl - theirs are all
pre-teens and teens - lol.

Darn Sophie, I didn't need to hear that ;o)

Although, it hasn't been a picnic as of late and they are only 11, 8 and 7.
(
--
Sue (mom to three girls)