Blessed sleep & bad BP

Old April 2nd 04, 06:33 PM
Fer

Default Blessed sleep & bad BP

Thanks everyone for their commiserations and ideas about sleeping. DH moved
the furniture back in the living room last night and the pullout was
definitely my friend I have suggested many times to DH to see a doc
about his snoring/lack of sleep due to the fact he does have signs of apnea
(never ever rested ect) but you know men! We are quite the pair, I have
problems getting into deepsleep (apparently my mind loves REM) and he seems
to have apnea. Hopefully once the baby sleeps through the night we both can
see someone about it.

Now for the crappy part. During my last two MW appointments it showed that
my BP was rising (120/80-130/80) and yesterday I popped in just for a
reading. Now it's hit 130/90 I've upped my protein, gotten rest, soaked
in Epsom salts, taken my calcium, honestly was a little lax on drinking my
RRL tea but still it is creeping. It feels far too early for PIH or
pre-eclam I *just* hit 28 weeks. Having my dreams on a homebirth fly out the
window I can live with (although it makes me want to cry) but I keep trying
to think out just how am I to keep a handle on my BP for 9-12 more weeks?!
Suddenly my edd seems so far away I'll be back in to see them in a
week, if it goes up anymore I am in for an OB consult. Sigh, this really
does suck....

--?

Jenn
-WAHM