no baby

Old June 3rd 05, 07:38 PM
Anne Rogers

Default no baby

Well nothing is happening, I had a lot of contractions last night but they
stopped around 10pm, I got a little bit of sleep, maybe 3 or 4 bursts, none
longer than an hour.

DH was trying to get the pool ready for me to have a wallow this evening,
but it burst! I'm glad it burst now rather than when I'm in labour, but it
leaves us without a pool for labour if it should start in the next couple of
days, but it also leaves me without one of my coping mechanisms, which I
guess makes it more likely I will end up going to the hospital over the
weekend. Anyway, must just take things one day at a time, I will see how
tonight goes and how I feel tomorrow morning. I feel strangely numb about
the situation right now, poor DH is very distressed by it.

Anne

Old June 3rd 05, 08:11 PM
Emily

How sad about the pool, but you're right better now
than while in labor! I hope you get some rest and
then things go quickly and easily.

Emily
Old June 3rd 05, 11:05 PM
Joybelle

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Well nothing is happening, I had a lot of contractions last night but they
stopped around 10pm, I got a little bit of sleep, maybe 3 or 4 bursts,

none
longer than an hour.

DH was trying to get the pool ready for me to have a wallow this evening,
but it burst! I'm glad it burst now rather than when I'm in labour, but it
leaves us without a pool for labour if it should start in the next couple

of
days, but it also leaves me without one of my coping mechanisms, which I
guess makes it more likely I will end up going to the hospital over the
weekend. Anyway, must just take things one day at a time, I will see how
tonight goes and how I feel tomorrow morning. I feel strangely numb about
the situation right now, poor DH is very distressed by it.

Oh, that really sucks, Anne. My pool had two leaks in it my last labor.
Hubby patched them throughout, so I was able to use it, but it was still
frustrating. At least, it didn't burst, and I'm really sorry yours did. I
hope something starts happening for you. It sounds like you are having a
really rough and miserable time!

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Old June 4th 05, 04:49 AM
Leslie

Poor Anne. I feel so bad for you. You are still in my prayers.

Leslie

Old June 4th 05, 08:34 AM
camandshane

Oh bugger about the pool!

I hope you get a bit more sleep tonight :-)

Camille

Old June 4th 05, 12:18 PM
Andrea S

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Well nothing is happening, I had a lot of contractions last night but they
stopped around 10pm, I got a little bit of sleep, maybe 3 or 4 bursts,
none longer than an hour.

DH was trying to get the pool ready for me to have a wallow this evening,
but it burst! I'm glad it burst now rather than when I'm in labour, but it
leaves us without a pool for labour if it should start in the next couple
of days, but it also leaves me without one of my coping mechanisms, which
I guess makes it more likely I will end up going to the hospital over the
weekend. Anyway, must just take things one day at a time, I will see how
tonight goes and how I feel tomorrow morning. I feel strangely numb about
the situation right now, poor DH is very distressed by it.

Anne

When things get this crap it can only get better. ((hugs)))

Andrea xxx

Old June 4th 05, 09:08 PM
Melania

Anne Rogers wrote:
Well nothing is happening, I had a lot of contractions last night but they
stopped around 10pm, I got a little bit of sleep, maybe 3 or 4 bursts, none
longer than an hour.

DH was trying to get the pool ready for me to have a wallow this evening,
but it burst! I'm glad it burst now rather than when I'm in labour, but it
leaves us without a pool for labour if it should start in the next couple of
days, but it also leaves me without one of my coping mechanisms, which I
guess makes it more likely I will end up going to the hospital over the
weekend. Anyway, must just take things one day at a time, I will see how
tonight goes and how I feel tomorrow morning. I feel strangely numb about
the situation right now, poor DH is very distressed by it.

Anne

Oh, nuts. Hope something happens this weekend, and that you don't end
up at the hospital . . .

Thinking of you, lots of positive vibes heading your way,

Melania