Michigan Baby Strangler George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG - was

Old July 23rd 05, 05:58 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Michigan Baby Strangler George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG - was

MICHIGAN BABY STRANGLER GEORGE MALCOLM MORLEY, MB ChB FACOG

GEORGE IS A "NICE" BABY STRANGLER - HE MEANS WELL...

George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG admitted strangling babies (see below) -
but said it was OK because he only TEMPORARILY strangled babies...

Michigan Baby Strangler George encourages OTHER obstetricians to temporarily
strangle babies - to help them understand that they shouldn't rob babies of
up to 50% of their blood volume.

HERE IS MICHIGAN BABY STRANGLER GEORGE RECOMMENDING **TEMPORARY** BABY
STRANGLING...

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm

EARTH TO MICHIGAN BABY STRANGLER GEORGE: Please apologize on your
www.cordclamping.com website for encouraging the temporary strangling of
babies. (You might also apologize to Kelly for that insensitive abomination
you sent her.)

George, encouraging the temporarily strangling of babies was SORT of a nice
thing to do - but the acceptable (MANDATORY) way to stop your fellow
obstetricians from robbing babies of up to 50% of blood volume is to REPORT
IT AS CHILD ABUSE - AND ENCOURAGE OTHER MEDICAL DOCTORS TO REPORT.

Same goes for the OTHER mass child (and adult) abuse being committed by your
fellow obstetricians - like senselessly slicing infant penises en masse and
seneslessly slicing adult vaginas en masse - and closing birth canals up to
30% and keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get
stuck, etc.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

See also: RNs: 'Stitches, episiotomy, and postpartum complications'
(Maternal care
learning needs)

(Note: If the URLs don't work, make sure there are no spaces.)

USENETTERS: Here is Michigan Baby Strangler George's admission of baby
strangling....

Note how Michigan Baby Strangler George admits he is protecting his fellow
obstetricians - as he in effect accuses ME of perpetuating baby strangling
(and baby blood robbery) because I want to use the child abuse laws to stop
it...

Most bizarre....

My comments are interspersed #####