Jr Dirtbags, Youth Baseball Team - DONATIONS

Old February 26th 04, 04:39 AM
Robert Pagan

Default Jr Dirtbags, Youth Baseball Team - DONATIONS

Support Youth Baseball, support our Dirtbags. Your donations will
help fund tournament fees, uniforms, equipment, field maintenance and
underprivelaged players that need help paying for expenses. Yout
donations are GREATLY appreciated. www.jrdirtbags.com

OUR GOAL: To teach these young athletes the rules and fundamentals of
the game of baseball in a safe and friendly environment. Each player
is given individualized attention to improve there stamina,
coordination, athleticism and to encourage teamwork and self
confidence.

OUR MISSION: To build a successful orginization with quality coaches
and athletes capable of competing at the highest reasonable level.
Athletes will be responsible for conducting themselves in a
professional and sportsman like manor. Respecting their peers and the
rules of the game. They will play fair and strive to win, but win or
loose they will always do their best. Coaches will be supportive and
respectfull to all members of the team, providing constructive and
courteous comments to develop the athleticism or each unique
individual player. Parents will be supportive of their child, the team
and coaches by cheering and rewarding all members of the orginization
with positive feedback.

The game of baseball can be an important part of the development of
children and the support of coaches, parents, family and friends is
essential to the success of each child. The Jr. Dirtbags will always
do what is best for the team, this is not a win at all costs
orginization. The safety of the players will always be our #1
consideration. This team is funded by the support donations from local
businesses and generous patrons. Please feel free to make donations at
any time, your support is greatly appreciated. To make a donation
please go to http://www.jrdirtbags.com and lick on the donations link.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact

Old February 28th 04, 01:50 PM
Jeff

"Robert Pagan" wrote in message
om...
Support Youth Baseball, support our Dirtbags. Your donations will
help fund tournament fees, uniforms, equipment, field maintenance and
underprivelaged players that need help paying for expenses. Yout
donations are GREATLY appreciated.

(...)

Why should I support your team instead of my local team?

Old February 29th 04, 09:10 PM
Robert Pagan

I encourage you to support any athletics program you feel inclined to.
If your local athletics program is in need of funding than I
encourage you to help them. I am asking anyone that would like to
help support youth athletics for their donations that may not have an
organization in their local area. This is a fairly new team with
coaches that already volunteer their time at the local Little League
organization who want to continue to develop young athletes year
round. We believe that keeping kids physically active, instead of
sitting indoors playing video games, is important to their health and
physical development. It is also an opportunity for them to develop
socially and learn to respect and support their peers. Financially,
it is difficult for all kids to be afforded the opportunity to play
and we would like to be able to support players that cannot afford to
play. So I encourage you to support Youth Sports, Art, Music or any
other youth programs if you are interested in donating. Thank you for
your interest.

Coach Robert