Getting Rid of Steve Winter

Old July 2nd 06, 06:30 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Default Getting Rid of Steve Winter

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/
http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

I bet that Winter was abused as a child (his brotherWalz may be able to
provide details) and is nothing but a menance to society. Winter truly needs
to be taken off the iternet and placed in a mental ward where he belongs.

Please join with me to help expose this man. Save his posts and then send
them to the authorites in his area. One of CERM's new missions for this year
is to get rid of Winter.
I was emailed by someone a month ago or so that said that he would forward
Winter's emails and posts to all the newspaper, radio and TV stations in his
area. I do not know if this ever happened, but no doubt Winter needs to be
exposed and needs to be in a mental ward.

I think the more the authorities and mental institutions learn of him, the
better chance they have to give Winter the help that he needs.

John

--
Luke 5:32 (New International Version)
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Old July 2nd 06, 06:40 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Bible John wrote:

I bet that Winter was abused as a child (his brotherWalz may be able to
provide details)

[]
John

-----------------
You're a total moron.
Steve
Old July 2nd 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Bible John wrote:

I bet that Winter was abused as a child (his brotherWalz may be able to
provide details)

[]
John

-----------------
You're a total moron.
Steve

You need mental help Steve.

Old July 2nd 06, 12:41 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:30:17 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

[...]

John,

You better let God handle Steve and concern yourself with you and
those who want to serve God. Steve's demons are bigger and smarter
than yours.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
Old July 2nd 06, 12:43 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Bible John wrote:

I bet that Winter was abused as a child (his brotherWalz may be able to
provide details)

[]
John

-----------------
You're a total moron.
Steve

You need mental help Steve.

And you don't?

BB
http://www.biblebob.net

Old July 2nd 06, 05:42 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Anyone knowing John Wolf's current address is asked to contact
the Durham, NC police dept with that information and reference
criminal complaints NC IR05-034406, 05-034406, 05-029465,
06-11685

A malicious individual John Wolf has been harassing and stalking
me for some time now and I have filed numerous criminal
complaints. Including Durham, NC IR05-034406, 05-034406,
05-029465, 06-11685. These include harassing phone calls,
sending unwanted things in the US mail (yes I have filed a
complaint with the Charlotte Postal Inspector), computer
harassment etc. Many of the crimes John Wolf is committing are
Federal crimes across state lines.

John Wolf is seeking revenge because he cannot defend the stupid
false-christian garbage he believes against a real preacher.

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

Old July 2nd 06, 06:12 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions

Bible John wrote:
Steve your blasting of the Saints of God here must stop!

There are no "Saints of God" in these groups, and Wolf presuming to
silence Winter will come to no avail, as I have explained.

[Snip]

Old July 2nd 06, 08:18 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Fisrt note the fake redirect and ask yourself if a "real preacher"
would do this?

Pastor Steve Winter wrote:

same old stuff

John Wolf is seeking revenge because he cannot defend the stupid
false-christian garbage he believes against a real preacher.

You sir are not a real preacher or even a very good fake preacher.
Folks look out here over 10 years, counting fidonet way over 10 years
this guy has been doing this. I mean that has got to say something.
Just go google his name or "false christian scum" or "I faxed my atty"
pick and choose mix and match.

Go to his website read his "articles" and for a real laugh listen to
his "real preaching".