New OK site for those harmed by DHS Oklahoma

Old August 4th 04, 02:10 PM
Fern5827

Default New OK site for those harmed by DHS Oklahoma

Have you been wrong by a government agency? Has DHS removed your children
unjustly? Do you believe that parents have an inherent and inalienable right to
raise their children without government interference?
If you believe these things then Welcome to OKLAHOMA FAMILY RIGHTS ASSOCIATION!

The Oklahoma Family Rights Association believes that:
1. We have the right, guaranteed by law and the Constitution to make our own
choices in our relationships and marriages; birthing and raising our children;
instilling our own values into our children; controlling our children's
education, health, and discipline; controlling what social values we chose to
accept, or not, for ourselves and our children, without coercive governmental
intervention and control.

2. We have the right, when we must turn to the judicial system, to courts that
are free from corruption, act in a lawful manner and within Constitutional
constraints, fully accountable to the citizenry so that all parties can expect
to receive fair, prompt, equitable, and objective treatment.

The traditional structures that were put in place to protect us, our liberty,
and our autonomy have now abdicated their duties as public servants and have
turned against us. American families are under siege. The only way to restore
our autonomy and preserve the freedom to make our own choices is for us to come
together as a political force.

To learn more about the OKFAMRA group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OKFAMRA /
http://familyrightsassociation.com/members/oklahoma/

To learn more about the AMERICAN FAMILY RIGHTS ASSOCIATION, please visit
http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to

If you do not wish to belong to OKFAMRA, you may unsubscribe by sending an
email to

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Moderator, OKFAMRA

OKLAHOMA CITY, TULSA, OIL CITY, CPS, CHILD PROTECTIVE, FAMILY LAW

Feedback on stressed in the city site Daniel Lesser Kids Health 0 April 26th 04 11:40 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT: New Marfan Syndrome Support Group Web Site Michael Newman Kids Health 0 November 26th 03 04:25 AM
Name Site Daye Pregnancy 15 October 10th 03 06:40 PM
NY state site for families harmed by DSS, ACS, CPS Fern5827 Spanking 1 August 14th 03 01:29 AM
New midwife web site Cory Phillips Pregnancy 0 July 17th 03 04:53 AM