CTTS--the tooth fairy

Old December 3rd 04, 07:16 PM
Cindy Senger

Default CTTS--the tooth fairy

The tooth fairy made her first visit to our house on Monday night. Ashlyn now
only has 19 teeth to brush!! After A&A investigated to find the dollar that
the tooth fairy left, Ashlyn said, "I heard her walking around in the house
last night." Allyson said, "She wouldn't walk, she would fly." Thus, at 7am
we launched into a discussion of whether the tooth fairy's wings are functional
or just decorative. My stance? I didn't see or hear her, so I don't know!!
;-)

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

Old December 5th 04, 01:41 AM
Andrea

That's so funny Cindy! My girls keep asking me when they're going to lose
a tooth. They can't wait. I think they have at least a couple more years to
go though.

Congratulations to Ashlyn!

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3/22/00
Old December 6th 04, 01:07 AM
Cindy Senger

Andrea--Your girls are only 9 months younger than mine, so you never know!! I
think five is on the early side for this, though. (DH and I both
remember being six.) Allyson now has one that is a bit loose. I think they
both may have rushed it a bit, though. The dentist commented at their last
visit that some of their teeth were starting to loosen. I think they spent a
lot of time trying to wiggle teeth and that may have caused things to happen a
little ahead of schedule.

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

In article ,
says...

Old December 8th 04, 08:28 PM
GandSBrock

Oh how cute!! Any other wigglers? Which tooth did she lose?

It'll be a while before the tooth fairy visits us.
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old December 21st 04, 02:27 AM
Cindy Senger

Sorry it took me so long to respond, Stephanie!! She lost the bottom front one
on the left. The other bottom front one is just barely loose. Allyson's
bottom front left one is also loose now and I don't think it will make it until
Christmas. But, she doesn't wiggle hers constantly the way Ashlyn did, so it
could still be awhile. A&A are not identical but they got their first tooth
(yes, the bottom front left one) within two days of each other. So, I guess it
stands to reason that they should be falling out at the same time!! Jake and
Ryan are less than three months younger than A&A, so you never know-- but they
do seem on the early side to me. I think I was a few months past six. Take
care!!

In article ,
says...