Turning over the rock...

Old May 19th 06, 05:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Default Turning over the rock...

.... and exposing the maggots like YOU liars in these newsgroups.

The truth about child abuse...that you are in deep denial of, or wish to
propagate and perpetuate lies about.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...full/102/2/300
[[[ presuming you can break through your psychological blocks and read
the 12th grade language level information provided ]]]

*TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)

" ... *TBI occurs in ~12% of confirmed cases of physical child abuse;
the majority of children are less than 2 years of age.2 Homicide is the
second most common cause of injury fatalities in children and
adolescents; 23% of fatalities caused by inflicted injury occur in
children less than 5 years of age.1 In Kraus and colleagues'3
epidemiologic study of pediatric TBI, assault was the external cause of
injury in 56% of the cases of serious brain injury in children less than
1 year of age. Although assault was the cause of only 5% of TBI in
children ages 1 to 4 years, assault caused 90% of serious brain injury.
Studies of consecutively admitted infants and preschoolers with TBI
reported rates of inflicted injury ranging from 4% to 24%.2,4,5 Given
the difficulties in ascertaining the external cause of injury in many
cases of pediatric injury, it is likely that some cases reported as
falls or with no clear history were actually inflicted injuries, which
would increase the incidence of inflicted injury. For example, Duhaime
and colleagues4 noted that 24% of consecutively admitted children 0 to
24 months of age with head trauma were presumed to have inflicted
injuries whereas an additional 32% were suspicious for abuse, neglect,
or social and family problems. "

So, tell us do you really want to try and claim it's "other people" and
not the parents doing this to their children?

Go for it, stupid.

0:-

Old May 20th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Default running around the dog lot

ooooooooooooh, my, you sound somewhat overwrought
today...................did you lose your pill
box........................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking i'm the big bad
wolf.............. i'm the big bad wolf.............. i'm the big

Old May 22nd 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Kane is a whore for the system.
A sicofant attempting to drum up business
and funding for the Child Protection INDUSTRY.

Please feed Kane's "rescue fantasy".
It's more fun than his Megalomania!

Old May 22nd 06, 05:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Greegor wrote:
Kane is a whore for the system.

No, I'm not.

Are you working now, or still living off Lisa?

A sicofant attempting to drum up business
and funding for the Child Protection INDUSTRY.

I find it offensive to be called names that you can't even be bothered
to spell. Do you use Wordpad for your messages?

Any decent mail handler would have a spell checker and correct your use
of 'sycophant.'

I doubt you even know the meaning.

And if I was 'drumming up business' that would mean I'm abusing or
threatening children.

Between the two of us you have 100% more such events to answer for than I.

Please feed Kane's "rescue fantasy".

Unless they are gathering real data, using their heads and objective
critical thinking, and talking to community people that work in the
field or provide supports for it, they are not going to be doing much to
help.

Those folks that do study it for themselves, if not preempted by the
empty headed lying scum like yourself, Greg, are shocked, and sometimes
shocked into action.

It's more fun than his Megalomania!

I hope you enjoy my 'War Stories' and that someday, after and if you
have reformed, you start to have a life you can be proud of and have
your own war stories to tell.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old May 25th 06, 12:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

It's funny how you deny complicity with
the Child Protection INDUSTRY yet
you claim "war stories".
Those two ideas contradict each other.

Critical thinking?
Is that what you call your melodrama and tantrums?

There is a difference.

Old May 25th 06, 05:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Greegor wrote:
It's funny how you deny complicity with
the Child Protection INDUSTRY yet
you claim "war stories".
Those two ideas contradict each other.

No they don't. I see people from your side of the argument claiming war
stories, don't you?

Does that make them complicit with CPS?

You haven't really paid the least attention, lost in your raging blind
fury, to the details I've provided... a year as a student intern and a
PT word study in 80-81, helping a couple of folks fight CPS back in the
mid 70's. Providing support and advocacy for relatives of clients of CPS.

How could I NOT have "war stories?" I've have to be a stupid, ignorant,
and forgetful as you, to be bereft of some CPS case information, now
wouldn't I?

Critical thinking?
Is that what you call your melodrama and tantrums?

Which melodrama and tantrums? The times I wrote motions to the court,
identified workers as having lied about my sexual abuse history...oh,
wait, that wasn't me........let me see now, who was that, that has
posted that crappola ranting, screaming, whining, and general all around
bull**** for so many years here?

finger to side of head .... let me see now...starts with a G, ends
with a G. Do I know someone named "Gag?"

There is a difference.

Between YOUR bull**** and critical thinking?

NOW you are getting somewhere, Greg. Once you identify the correct
person doing the bull****, you are going to be on the trail to recovery.

Old May 26th 06, 07:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

It bothers you that I don't buy your BS?

Is that the Megalomania that makes you so
impatient about how others don't respect you
for the god you think you are?

Old May 26th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Greegor wrote:
It bothers you that I don't buy your BS?

The only time you "bother" me is when there is any risk someone might
take your lies and bs seriously, Greegor. I wouldn't want children or
parents to be hurt by acting on your nonsense babbling.

Is that the Megalomania

Actually, Greg, it's the Megalomania expressed in both your 'pleading'
to the court, and your ranting testimony to the HW&M committee hearing
that best expresses Megalomania ...
... that makes you so
impatient about how others don't respect you
for the god you think you are?

Your constant one sided ranting about all governmental forms of
authority is indicative of just who has the problem here, Greg.

If you were even at times balanced and fair in your claims it wouldn't
be so apparent what you suffer from.

Old May 27th 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Ever the social butterfly! Ha!

Kane wrote

Turning over the rock... 0:-> General 14 June 13th 06 06:13 PM
Turning into a lizard at 22 weeks Amy Pregnancy 10 April 15th 05 02:27 PM
Get Rock Hard Erectiom With .... PANADEX gureladera General 0 March 10th 05 02:01 PM
Review: School of Rock (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 October 3rd 03 02:09 AM
Advocates say state does too little for foster children turning 18 Wex Wimpy Twins & Triplets 0 June 25th 03 05:20 PM