WBYAGTHT, or ...

Old June 13th 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default more bizarre news from florida

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
I have seen CPS administrators blanch upon receiving similar.
You'd have crowed.

Yes, and of course they are known for being the
cream of the crop of intelligencia....

"intelligencia?" [sic]

They knew how to spell "intelligentsia," at least.

Do you consider yourself the "cream of the crop of
intelligencia....[sic]" then?

0:-]

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 14th 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Where did I ever pretend at intellectual superiority?

Old June 14th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Where did I ever pretend at intellectual superiority?

Yah got me there, pal.

You are so stupid you thought you'd get your dodge past me.

I never made a claim you "pretended at" anything...a most stupid choice
of words. How can you pretend AT something.

You once again re-frame my actual comment, which was an exact QUOTATION
OF YOUR OWN STATEMENT...SHEEEESS YOU ARE STUPID.

Here, 'tis.

We start with this brilliant comment from Greg the Gregarious:
" Yes, and of course they are known for being the
cream of the crop of intelligencia....

"intelligencia?" [sic]

They knew how to spell "intelligentsia," at least.

Do you consider yourself the "cream of the crop of
intelligencia....[sic]" then?

0:-]
"

So when I asked you the question above you answer as though I accused
you rather than asking you a question, with:

"Where did I ever pretend at intellectual superiority?"

Do you or don't you?

That question is an example of vapid question responding to vapid
statement. I know it, you knew it, any reader knows it, and it's
supposed to wake you up.

Apparently it just put you deeper into your coma. My bad.

Old June 14th 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Always glad to help!