Moms are not always the best choice.

Old December 12th 04, 10:00 PM
Angrydad

Default Moms are not always the best choice.

Ok, my 4 year old daughter was placed with her mother. The end result? They
did such a great job of checking her out that it was just discovered she has
been molested by her 35 year old brother for the past 4 years while in her
grandmother's house! This sick **** was arrested last week and his computer
confiscated. They found tons of child porn including pictures of my
daughter. Think thats bad? Well it gets worse. He was also having sex with a
12 year old girl that was introduced to him by HER OWN MOTHER! What is wrong
with people today? These sickos should be locked up but they are not. The
brother is out on a $5000 bond. If he gets anywhere near my daughter again
you'll be able to read his obituary in the paper.

Old December 13th 04, 06:13 PM

I'm glad that you're willing to stick up for your daughter. However,
how is her mother at fault for this? Molestation by family members can
happen regardless of where the child lives. Did anyone know that the
brother was a pedophile? When you state "a
12 year old girl that was introduced to him by HER OWN MOTHER", do you
mean that the mother introduced her daughter so he could molest her or
the daughter was simply introduced? My father and mother introduced me
to lots of people, but that doesn't mean that they were waving a green
flag to any molesters.

Pedophiles are very adept manipulators and know how to play on a
child's fears. I sure hope that there is a restraining order of some
sort against this guy. If there is, make sure that it is enforced by
everyone. Some people, men and women, don't like to admit that they
have a sicko in the family.

I wouldn't advise violence, although a normal reaction, because you'll
be the one in prison. Then who will your daughter have?

Old December 13th 04, 07:11 PM
Angrydad

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm glad that you're willing to stick up for your daughter. However,
how is her mother at fault for this? Molestation by family members can
happen regardless of where the child lives. Did anyone know that the
brother was a pedophile? When you state "a
12 year old girl that was introduced to him by HER OWN MOTHER", do you
mean that the mother introduced her daughter so he could molest her or
the daughter was simply introduced? My father and mother introduced me
to lots of people, but that doesn't mean that they were waving a green
flag to any molesters.

This was different. This egg-donor was selling her daughter to pedos on the
internet. She is now in jail as well.

Pedophiles are very adept manipulators and know how to play on a
child's fears. I sure hope that there is a restraining order of some
sort against this guy. If there is, make sure that it is enforced by
everyone. Some people, men and women, don't like to admit that they
have a sicko in the family.

Yes his mother keeps saying that he wouldn't do that even after he's
already admitted to it. She thinks they "forced" it out of him.

I wouldn't advise violence, although a normal reaction, because you'll
be the one in prison. Then who will your daughter have?

I have been very calm (at leasty on the outside) and am not having any
contact with him at all. However, if he gets out after this and does it
again, I'll also take my chances with a feeble legal system and put an end
to my daughter's nightmare.

Old December 14th 04, 02:20 AM

Maybe you can go back to court and try to establish that the mother
knew of the reasonable danger present and did not take the proper
measures to protect the child. Or that the mother was not involved
enough with her daughter to notice anything strange going on.

I am sorry for your daughter. Some people sicken me. If he comes near
you or your daughter, and you live in the right state, you should be
able to kill him without repercussions. Perhaps your state has a "make
my day" law that you could use to justify your act.

Choice for Men FAQ Delete the D Child Support 0 July 16th 04 10:55 AM
Choice for Men FAQ Delete the D Child Support 0 March 16th 04 10:55 AM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
Choice for Men FAQ Delete the D Child Support 0 August 16th 03 10:55 AM
Choice for Men FAQ Delete the D Child Support 0 July 16th 03 10:55 AM