Please help my son.

Old October 5th 05, 02:01 AM
DebCoole

Default Please help my son.

Hello. My name is Debbie Coole. My son, Ryan, has been diagnosed with
Congenital Glaucoma. He is 9 months old. We live in New York, and the
only childhood glaucoma surgeon in a 200 mile radius is in
Philadelphia; a doctor Richard Wilson at Wills Eye Hospital. His surgey
is scheduled for Oct. 19th. Well, medicaid is not covering the
out-of-state surgery, so we have to pay for the bill ourselves. A
little over $5,000 not including meals, lodging and transportation.
Well...needless to say we do not have that kind of money. I really hate
asking this in the crisis that everyone is in down south, but we need
help. They ARE throwing a fund raiser for us in our area, but I don't
think that will be enough. If you can help out with any kind of
donation, it would be greatly appreciated. The name is Debbie Coole and
the email address for the PayPal account is .
Thank you very much in advance.