its been fun re"

Old October 28th 03, 06:12 AM
gini52

Default its been fun re"

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"gini52" wrote in message

"Melvin Gamble" wrote in message
He's just doing the ol' "replying to my other personality trying to

look
like I'm somebody who agrees with me" thing again....don't fall for

it.

Mel Gamble

==
Gawd Mel, now I'm sooo confused! Usenet is getting way too hard.
==
==

As you always say - listen to the written voice. The use of words and
phrasing always gives them away. This male, then female, then male again

is
really a female. And it wouldn't surprise me the least to find out this

is
Loony Lorain back for another round of pathologically insane dialogue.

When
you posted the info about the autistic child I figured it had to be Loony
Lorain without all the pro-women studies and racist commentary.

===
I don't recall "Loony" so can't make an evaluation there. She must have been
around
during my hiatus years. All I know is that T.J. makes Crystal look like a
choir girl.
Oh well, I guess the diversion is over and it's back to work--
Dawn/andygirl is here waiting for unemotional words of wisdom and legal
advice ;-)
==
==

Old October 28th 03, 10:50 AM
Moon Shyne

"gini52" wrote in message

"Melvin Gamble" wrote in message
He's just doing the ol' "replying to my other personality trying to look
like I'm somebody who agrees with me" thing again....don't fall for it.

Mel Gamble

==
Gawd Mel, now I'm sooo confused! Usenet is getting way too hard.
==
==

As you always say - listen to the written voice. The use of words and
phrasing always gives them away. This male, then female, then male again is
really a female. And it wouldn't surprise me the least to find out this is
snipped

Why are you dragging people into this who haven't posted in ages? What possible
purpose could you have, aside from flaming and slamming someone who hasn't been
posting?

Old October 29th 03, 02:36 AM
Tracy

"gini52" wrote in message

[...]

Unless Lorain moved to one of the following states, the person you speak of
cannot be Lorain.

Possibilities:
* Alabama
* Florida
* Georgia
* Kentucky
* Louisiana
* Mississippi
* North Carolina
* South Carolina
* Tennessee

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Old October 29th 03, 08:00 AM
Melvin Gamble

Oh, I think Tracy's been getting her share of the fun.... : )

Mel Gamble

gini52 wrote:

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

gini52 wrote in message

"andygirl" wrote in message
. ..
TJ although I agree with your views on most
Some of us are not here to attack I joined this news groups to see

if
there
were any posting that were not emotional but hat actually may have

some
real
useful legal information in it.
==
I don't think you got much in the way of stable emotions and "real

useful
legal information"
from T.J. It's interesting that you agree with most of her views. You

do
realize that she is a
psychopath, don't you?
==

I thought she was really a he? Damn.... I just don't know. She is

obviously
a bored person and though I got a kick out of the battle she started

here,
going to an autism group and telling lies is just wrong. There are
definitely issues. LOTS of issues.

First TJ was a man, then a woman, and then went back to being a man. This
whacko is definitely a gender-impaired misfit who admits to trolling
newsgroups and has proven themselves to be a pathological liar with a
pathological need for attention.

==
And Tracy missed all the fun ;-)
==
==

Old October 29th 03, 12:59 PM
gini52

"Melvin Gamble" wrote in message
Oh, I think Tracy's been getting her share of the fun.... : )

==
LOL--Good one, Mel.
==

Mel Gamble