tired and bored!!

Old July 16th 04, 05:57 PM
ted

Default tired and bored!!

You can say that again! I'm really bored and tired. I have few more
weeks to go. I'm bored of sitting in the sofa and watching TV/reading
books and basically bored of being stationary. Yet, if I walk around I
get tired really fast, get pressure around lower belly, pelvic bone
pains etc. Week days are fine because I work but weekends are the
worst. If I sleep during the day, I stay up at nights.

How do/did you spend the last few weeks of your pregnancy?
Old July 16th 04, 06:57 PM
M Wayne

Ugh. I feel your pain. I'm due in 11 days, and bored to tears. I've done my
baby laundry, got his sleeping quarters all set, done some housework, but at
this point I too get very tired, very quickly and can't do a lot. I try to
go for at least one short walk every day, but other than that, the last few
days I've been watching a lot of tv (I've had about all I can take of "I
Love the 90s" on VH1)...

--
Melissa
Baby Harry due 7/27/04
om...

Old July 16th 04, 08:05 PM
Carla

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:57:24 -0400, "M Wayne"
wrote:

(I've had about all I can take of "I
Love the 90s" on VH1)...

LOL, me too! I think Victor is even getting sick of it -- I could
swear he rolled his eyes when he looked at the tv while he was eating
earlier. :-o I do love Michael Ian Black though...he's a riot!

Carla
Mom to Victor Paul born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com --See him here!
Old July 16th 04, 10:55 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

M Wayne wrote:
Ugh. I feel your pain. I'm due in 11 days, and bored to tears. I've done my

ME TOO!! I don't work, though, so I'm here all week, bored out of my
mind while everyone else has stuff to do. I have stuff to read, but I'm
too bored to read it, if that makes sense (I know it doesn't, but when I
get like this I get irrational). I am the kind of person who needs to
get out. For that reason, I've put nearly 1000km on our new car
already, which is baaaaaaaad because we haven't even had it for a month
yet. I never expected to be so unable to physically do anything due to
the pain and now the fatigue. The sad thing for me, though, is that I
still have a little over a month left to go. ;-(

baby laundry, got his sleeping quarters all set, done some housework, but at
this point I too get very tired, very quickly and can't do a lot. I try to
go for at least one short walk every day, but other than that, the last few
days I've been watching a lot of tv (I've had about all I can take of "I
Love the 90s" on VH1)...

No TV for me. We don't have cable/satellite/whatever. We don't like
it, so there's no point in getting it; I would be just as bored with it
as I am without it. I *wish* that there were some really good channels!
Then I *would* get it! Anyway, I've been watching our DVDs a lot. I
can't watch a couple of movies that I really like anymore, though,
because I know them so well that I can actually play all of the lines
and music in my head... Also, sadly, our VCR (actually, it's borrowed
because we broke ours) is on the fritz (so yes, two broken VCRs), so I
can't watch any of our tapes.
Old July 17th 04, 02:39 AM
zolw

I am sorry, but if you find a solution please contact me )

I don't work, so i have all 7 days a week to fill my day.

I try to occupy some of my time preparing meals that I freeze for when
baby comes, so that I don't start eating junk food or ordering in.

I also bought a few interesting books that I am reading constantly.

Good luck

Old July 17th 04, 02:41 AM
Cathy

ted wrote:
You can say that again! I'm really bored and tired. I have few more
weeks to go. I'm bored of sitting in the sofa and watching TV/reading
books and basically bored of being stationary. Yet, if I walk around I
get tired really fast, get pressure around lower belly, pelvic bone
pains etc. Week days are fine because I work but weekends are the
worst. If I sleep during the day, I stay up at nights.

How do/did you spend the last few weeks of your pregnancy?

We had moved house a few weeks earlier, so I unpacked boxes, painted a huge
set of book shelves DH had made, and pottered in the garden. Actually, in
the last few weeks of pregnancy, our vege garden doubled in size!! But I
could only do like 30 mins at a time, and then I would rest. So it took me
ages to do stuff, but I did it! Can you go out and sit other than at home -
the park or somewhere, and people watch? Often beats crappy t.v. I reckon.

Cathy

Old July 17th 04, 03:00 AM
Sue

How about cooking some meals and freezing them.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

om...

Old July 17th 04, 06:27 AM
Mamma Mia

om...

1st preg - playing computer games! try www.isc.ro (scrabble)

Old July 17th 04, 03:05 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Sue wrote:
How about cooking some meals and freezing them.

Can I say something about this? I have been cooking and freezing food
for my grandparents. We even went out and bought a stand-alone freezer
to hold the stuff (good excuse - I had been wanting one anyway). I'm
still bored. ;-)
Old July 17th 04, 03:11 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Mamma Mia wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
om...

You can say that again! I'm really bored and tired. I have few more
weeks to go. I'm bored of sitting in the sofa and watching TV/reading
books and basically bored of being stationary. Yet, if I walk around I
get tired really fast, get pressure around lower belly, pelvic bone
pains etc. Week days are fine because I work but weekends are the
worst. If I sleep during the day, I stay up at nights.

How do/did you spend the last few weeks of your pregnancy?

1st preg - playing computer games! try www.isc.ro (scrabble)

I have been finding myself doing the video game thing a lot. ;-) I
have this skat game, in particular, that I'm totally addicted to. Also
certain graphics games (Warcraft in particular right now, but was doing
the Everquest thing for a while - I'm looking forward to World of
Warcraft) that I can sometimes drag out for hours. ;-) Sometimes I get
to play with an actual human; DH will play scrabble with me, but only
scrabble. He won't touch any other game, much to my disappointment
because I love board and card games. (the only other game he's willing
to play is chess, but only competitively, which means that I don't want
to play with him. ;-) He would totally kick my ass. I like chess, but
I don't have enough experience to play well.)