want to see ken show fear?

Old August 14th 07, 10:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default want to see ken show fear?

Why haven't Kane, Dan or Firemonkey condemned
or repudiated attempts to instill "fear" or terroristic
references to hipcrime?

Will they?

want to see ken show fear?
1 Borked Pseudo Mailed Aug 11
2 Greegor Aug 11
3 krp Aug 12
4 Dan Sullivan Aug 12
5 krp Aug 12
6 Dan Sullivan Aug 12
want to see ken NOT show fear?
7 krp Aug 12
want to see ken show fear?
8 Tip Aug 12
want to see Mooreshow fear?
9 krp Aug 13
10 firemonkey Aug 13
11 Greegor Aug 13
12 0:-] Aug 13
13 krp Aug 14
14 Greegor Aug 14
15 0:-] Aug 14
want to see ken show fear?
16 krp Aug 12
17 Tip Aug 12
18 krp Aug 13

Old August 14th 07, 10:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:12:21 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

Why haven't Kane, Dan or Firemonkey condemned
or repudiated attempts to instill "fear" or terroristic
references to hipcrime?

Why should they?

Will they?

Why would they?

Old August 14th 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

wrote:

Why haven't Kane, Dan or Firemonkey condemned
or repudiated attempts to instill "fear" or terroristic
references to hipcrime?

Why should they?

Will they?

Why would they?

Dan? Are you confused as well?

Old August 14th 07, 10:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

wrote:

Why haven't Kane, Dan or Firemonkey condemned
or repudiated attempts to instill "fear" or terroristic
references to hipcrime?

Why should they?

Will they?

Why would they?

Dan? Are you confused as well?

Answer the questions asked, Greg.

I'm not the least confused.

Unless you have a cogent and responsible reason for asking, I can see
no reason for responding to a post about Hipcrime.

What are your reasons or reason for asking?

What is it you wish to know, and why?

0:]

Old August 15th 07, 12:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default want to see kane show fear?

"0:-]" wrote in message
news
Why haven't Kane, Dan or Firemonkey condemned
or repudiated attempts to instill "fear" or terroristic
references to hipcrime?

Why should they?

Will they?

Why would they?

Dan? Are you confused as well?

Dan?

Greg?

Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime your PAL Moore invoked? Did
I miss that?

Old August 15th 07, 01:00 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:39:13 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
news
Why haven't Kane, Dan or Firemonkey condemned
or repudiated attempts to instill "fear" or terroristic
references to hipcrime?

Why should they?

Will they?

Why would they?

Dan? Are you confused as well?

Dan?

Greg?

Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime your PAL Moore invoked?

No, but thanks for trying to make a new friend for me. I'll pass. I'll
just continue to see Moore as a thorn in your side, and laugh laugh
laugh, krp.

Did
I miss that?

You had to, because I don't care, so I'm not interested, so I'm not
repudiating something I don't know about.

Got that, stupid?

Now please, make something of it.

And show us, by the way, where I claimed to have been at Gitmo.

Old August 15th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Old August 15th 07, 02:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:42:12 -0000, Greegor
wrote:

G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

And when I said 'Greg?' I was not answering for Dan. I was reminding
you that before you ask him, you need to respond to my reply and
question.

It's all about comprehension, Greg. Of your own posts.

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

You have a comprehension problem Greg. This time with your own
statement.

You DID mention me, Greg, and you are running from my reply and MY
question by asking DAN instead of answering the questions I asked.

In other words, you can't deal with me, and the truth, so you try to
dodge. Do you really think Dan can't handle you....? R R RR R R RR

So keep laughing like no one but you is so smart and that the others
would miss YOUR unethical behavior with debate because you are smarter
than them.

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Do you chew krp's dick while he chews yours?

You brought him to ascps when you couldn't deal with someone that
caugt you and exposed your stupidity and lies at every turn, Greg.

He's YOUR baby.

Dan didn't invite me here.

Nor I him.

Remember?

Now, tell me why you are asking me about Hipcrime and what I might
have or might not have done regarding your mention of it.

want to see ken show fear? Greegor General 14 August 19th 07 11:33 AM
A new fear Tori M General 5 May 4th 07 05:19 PM
How do you spell fear? FLU Jan Drew Kids Health 0 November 20th 06 12:28 AM
OT FEAR Pop Foster Parents 0 June 15th 05 10:03 AM
Fear of Disease john Kids Health 3 November 4th 04 10:47 PM