just a freindly hello

Old February 28th 06, 11:34 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default just a freindly hello

Hi I am mom to boy/girl twins 6 mos. and I just thought I would say
hello to all you other blessed parents!!!

Old March 2nd 06, 04:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hello.
Dad to 3 yr 6 month b/g twins.

It gets easier after 2.5 years!!!

Hang in there.

What are theri names?

Mine are abigail and Jonathan

Poppa J

Old March 2nd 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

missholly1 wrote:
Hi I am mom to boy/girl twins 6 mos. and I just thought I would say
hello to all you other blessed parents!!!

Hi. I haven't had mine yet but I'm sure I'll be full of questions after
they are here so I'm glad there are people in the 'know' here :-)

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old March 3rd 06, 06:09 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

hello poppa Jack my little ones are Lillie Kathleen "Kate" and Wyatt
Barry and Im glad to hear it gets easier.

Old March 3rd 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Well Im glad your here to Nikki and congrats on having the twins are
these your first?

Old March 3rd 06, 03:08 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

missholly1 wrote:
Well Im glad your here to Nikki and congrats on having the twins are
these your first?

I have two older boys. They will be 5 and 7 in April so those are pretty
good ages to add twins :-) In one sense I'm glad they aren't my first as I
was nervous enough with my first but in another sense it would be a lot
easier with the pregnancy, possibly premature babies, and early months if I
didn't have older kids to also take care of. It will all work out :-)

Old March 3rd 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hi I'm Sophie, and I have 10 months old boy/girl twins too, Caroline and
Alexandre. I also have a 3 yo girl called Héloïse.And yes, I do feel blessed
to have them all, too.

Sophie

Old March 4th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hi Sophie i love the names of your twins how cute!!!

Old March 4th 06, 11:50 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hello Holly, and welcome to the group. I am Ellen and I have a 10-yo
daughter, Erin, and 5-yo twin boys, Bradley and Alex. This is a great
group to come to and ask questions. Hope to see you around more!

Ellen

Old March 5th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Thanks Ellan, I will stop in every day at least once and see if theres
any new messages .