jill

Old March 17th 04, 09:07 PM
Jill

Default jill

I have been around, just have been sleeping a lot lately and so haven't been
online much. the "anon" was me, I forgot about it, I was playing around with
my reply-to and other settings trying to figure out a way to do something. I
get so much spam from newsgroups when I have a valid email address so I am
thinking about creating a free mail account just for this group- and then
putting a spam block. that will at least help. (I still do get spam when I
put a spam block in for some reason)...

Anyway, I am feeling ok. I seem to get cramps or contractions about once a
day usually in the evenings that feel pretty miserable, but don't last long-
15 minutes to a couple of hours. (No bleeding)...those that feel like
contractions, last less than 1-2 minutes, and then ease off, then maybe come
back the same and it goes on for less than an hour or two. I have never had
more than 4 times of this per hour or anything so I am not worried. The
cramps are usually on my left side (not both sides like the contractions),
and feel better when I change positions and rest but they really feel like
menstrual cramps and ache. I have an appoinment this Fri and so will ask
about that.

I am sleeping ok just getting up 48 times a night to pee. And when I walk
far my stomach feels pressure like it is going to fall out! (How in the
WORLD could I even think about walking, say, 2 miles for fitness????)...I
can't wait to not be pregnant anymore so I CAN go back to running and long
brisk walks, and all the other things I like to do. But I am taking it easy
for now!!

I still only eat about once a day, a real meal, but eat crackers and things.
So I am ok, just resting, no major complaints- heartburn gets on my nerves
and so does my bladder always feeling full and feeling like the baby is
jumping on it like a trampoline! I predict this kid will love a Jumparoo!

I have been so loving and nurturing to my cat, sometimes I think she wants
me to just go away, lol...TOO much of Momma cuddling and fussing over her
lately. lol. I am getting antsy to have a small garden fixed. I can't do
strenuous work but I want some tomato plants, peppers, squash, and some
other vegetables. I have a couple flower gardens to look after.

I still get my daily chocolate ice cream craving, so intense that my jaw
aches! And I have been breathing ok and so far have not had any more panic
attack feelings at all. I am 8 weeks away from due date almost, so maybe
knock on wood, I can make it!

Jill

Old March 17th 04, 10:03 PM
Carol Ann

::I am 8 weeks away from due date almost, so maybe
:: knock on wood, I can make it!
::
:: Jill

You WILL make it! Glad to see you are okay. Miss your posts.

~Carol Ann

Old March 17th 04, 10:30 PM
Coccinella

Good to hear from you again Jill! WOW only 8 ww away. Are you feeling more
excited every day?
I am sure that your cat is loving all the attention. And, considering what
my fur babies are doing now, she will never have enough!
I would love to start gardening, too, but it seems that winter likes it
here! It snowed all day yesterday and today again. My rosemary and my sage
are dead. I cannot wait to replant them. I'd also like to try the tomatoes
again. I had two plants last year from seeds (first time ever I tried
tomatoes) and they were full of fruits. And how good they tasted. MMMMMM. I
also hope my flowers (bulbs) will come out again. I saw the green from one
hyacinth bulb peeking from the soil on Monday. Now it's under 5 inches of
snow! I hope it survives!

Pampering vibes to you.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 17th 04, 10:36 PM
Christine

I am 8 weeks away from due date almost,

Holy Crap....youre getting close, when i read * 8 WEEKS * my eyes flew
open...because I"M DUE THEN TOO!!!!!

OMG....now i'm getting nervous.....

well, glad to hear youre doing good..;-))

Christine...

Old March 17th 04, 10:48 PM
JennP

"Coccinella" wrote in message
. com...

I'd also like to try the tomatoes
again. I had two plants last year from seeds (first time ever I tried
tomatoes) and they were full of fruits. And how good they tasted. MMMMMM.

Oh my gosh. You just reminded me of a dream I had last night! LOL! I am an
avid gardener and am also eagerly anticipating the season. I had a dream
last night that my tomato plants were full of fruit and then it snowed. (it
snowed here all day yesterday and today). All the tomatoes fell off the
vines and my dog ate them all...I hope that doesn't say much for my
gardening season, lol!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 18th 04, 05:30 AM
Cam & Shane

Hi Jill

Good to know you are well (apart from all those nasty pregnancy ailments - I
can't believe how many times a night I get up to pee!)

.. .

Old March 18th 04, 05:33 AM
Cam & Shane

"Cam & Shane" wrote in message
Hi Jill

Good to know you are well (apart from all those nasty pregnancy ailments -

can't believe how many times a night I get up to pee!)

Oops - my cat stood on the keyboard and sent the message before I finished -
oh they love to get attention any way they can...

Anyway, good luck for your appointment on Friday

Cam :-)

Old March 18th 04, 06:32 PM
Jill

"Coccinella" wrote in message
. com...
Good to hear from you again Jill! WOW only 8 ww away. Are you feeling more
excited every day?

Yes, and scared!! Just a little nervous I guess....this will be the biggest
change in my life ever. I sat up last night, gasped, and told my husband
that in 2 months, I am having a baby, and he will go back to work after a
week off and then I will be *alone* in the house with a baby. That's a
little scary to me....I will have her around me at all times and watch her
like a hawk, lol.

Jill... Christine Pregnancy 3 March 16th 04 02:58 PM
Jill ~ How are you??? Carol Ann Pregnancy 3 February 17th 04 04:49 AM
Any news from Jill??? JNJ Pregnancy 4 November 6th 03 09:27 PM
Attn: Jill Tracy Cramer Pregnancy 0 October 23rd 03 06:38 AM
Where did Jill go??? Carol Ann Pregnancy 0 September 23rd 03 04:22 PM