LOOKING FOR GUARANTEES MONTHLY HOME INCOME!

Old November 14th 06, 09:27 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default LOOKING FOR GUARANTEES MONTHLY HOME INCOME!

Dear Friend:

This is an improved version of a highly successful
marketing program that will make you many thousands of
$ in the next few months. The new features - a
software program for extracting E-mail addresses and
over 2,000 URL of bulletin boards, plus links to other
many thousands of places where such addresses can be
extracted - ALL FREE. Take advantage of these new
marketing tools and become rich fast. Please, read
carefully the entire message below and enrol today.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: This is the media report.

PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN
HIS CLOSET!!!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does.

You most likely have just seen this story recently
featured on a major nightly news program (USA). And
reported elsewhere in the world (including my neck of
the woods - New Zealand). His mother was cleaning and
putting laundry away when she came across a large
brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath
some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her
15-year-old son's closet.

Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got
when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash.
Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds -
all neatly rubber-banded in labelled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says
the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars
in that bag - that's more than my husband earns in a
year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the
car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she
had discovered.He came home right away and they drove
together to the boys school and picked him up. Little
did they suspect that where the money came from was
more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via
E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he
obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for
the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his
computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the
heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said
and I started sending it out", says the clever
15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained
instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person
on the list, then delete the address at the top and
move the others addresses Down, and finally to add
your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive
several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2
weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the
top of the 5-address list. "I get junk E-mail all the
time,and really did not think it was going to work",
the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail,
the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him
for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to
fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing
$5 bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post
office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300
envelops stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip
that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter.

I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)". He
goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a
whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back home
and empty out my backpack because I could not carry it
all".

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out
the E-mail."The money just kept coming in and I just
kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely
had time for my homework".He had also been riding his
bike to several of the banks in his area and
exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and
hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept
riding to different banks with like five thousand at a
time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at
the bank counter that my dad had sent me in to
exchange the money and he was outside waiting for
me.One time the lady gave me a really strange look and
told me that she would not be able to do it for me and
my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just
rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be
afraid. The reporting news team examined and
investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was
sending out and found that it was not a chain-letter
at all.In fact, it was completely legal according to
US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and
1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also
in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service
must be exchanged for money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained a
little note that read, "Please send me report number
XYX".This simple note made the letter legal because he
was exchanging a service (A Report on how-to) for a
five-dollar fee.

[This is the end of the media release. If you would
like to understand how the system works and get your
$71,000 - please continue reading. What appears below
is what the 15 year old was sending out on the net -
YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow the simple
instructions].

Dear Friend:

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S.
Dollars expense one time".

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make
people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are
"absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in
the program and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks
with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on
it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and
money required. To my astonishment, I received total
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in".
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:
"This program has been around for a long time but I
never believed in it. But one day when I received this
again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I
followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3
weeks later the money started to come in. First month
I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I
made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8
months by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the
simple steps and NOT change anything ."

More testimonials later but first,

****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
*******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to
5 months easily and comfortably, please read the
following ...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person who's name appears ON THAT LIST next to
the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP
LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order
each of the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so
that you can save them on your computer and resell
them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

**** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of
these reports and keep it on your desk in case
something happen to your computer.

****IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their sequence
on the list, in any way other than what is instructed
below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way
this works, you will also see how it does not work if
you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you
alter it, it will NOT work!!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names
on all five thinking they could get all the money. But
it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have
tried to be greedy and then nothing happened.

So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for
you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of
names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY
OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in
case if you lose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the
Internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you
with invaluable marketing information which includes
how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
depend entirely to you. Along with the extract
software you will receive full instructions how to use
it, addresses of more than 2,000 bulletin boards and
other places where you can extract. Plus other helpful
information that will make you a great success. All
this will be included as an addition to report # 1.
The software will be as an attachment to the same
report.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%
response (the response could be much better but let's
just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send
out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered
Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails
each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response
to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000
people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is
10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50
million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000
orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for
a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or
even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails
each or more? There are over 250 million people on the
Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the internet will easily
get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always
provide same day service on all orders. This will
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on it, will be prompt because they
can not advertise until they receive the report.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each
Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the
NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet" plus the FREE extract software as an
attachment.

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

K.C. CHEN
HSE 38 GAYA PARK,
jln muntahan 1E,
K.K. SABAH, 88300
MALAYSIA

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Ilian A. Popov
P.O.Box 109
Normanna, TX 78142-0109
USA

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Walter S. Stuart
P.O.Box 4028
Beeville, TX 78104
USA

REPORT #4 " How to become a Millionaire utilizing the
Power of Multi Level Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Kenneth I. Purfey
4960 Almaden Expy. # 331
San Jose, CA 95118-2007
USA

REPORT #5 "How to Send 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Mia P. Larson
P.O.Box 45537
2397 King George Highway
Surrey, B.C. Canada
V4A 9N3

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people
online worldwide!

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT
# 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #
2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in
!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you.
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH
OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this
business !!!
__________________________________________________ __

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO
RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
more money in the next few weeks and months than you
have ever imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it
is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in Report #1
and moved others to #2...........# 5 as instructed
above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on
everyone of them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ****************

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago.
I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money. When I received this program I
grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made
fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed
intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready
to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days
she had received a total of $ 147,200.00 all cash! I
was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''."
Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks
to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But
conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
money back. I was surprised when I found my medium
size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing
about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,
Canada

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but
later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of
course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks".
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money with little cost to you. I followed the
simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the
money started to come in. My first month I made $
20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash
count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to
Internet".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !!!

This message is sent in compliance of the new email
Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th
US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include a way to be
removed. Per Section HR 1910, Please type "REMOVE" in
the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally and immediately once
received.

Old November 27th 06, 07:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

This looks like a big bunch of canned nauseating spam!!!

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com/