Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

Old March 16th 04, 12:18 AM
JennP

Default Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant! What a scare. I guess after two miscarriages
I couldn't imagine that there would be anything but a bad outcome after
bright red bleeding.

My ultrasound showed a little heart beating very fast. 167! You could very
clearly see the head, the body and little arm buds and what's left of the
yolk sac. We didn't see it move, but that heart was beating away. She say my
forming placenta is low lying right now and since I'm on the asprin a blood
vessel could have burst and caused the bleeding. The asprin could have made
it seem worse than it was. The tech said everything looked great.

I'm still cautiously optomistic since I lost one *after* seeing the
heartbeat at 9 weeks, but this was sooo reassuring.

I'm seeing my regular OB/GYN next week and I was scheduled for a scan then.
I'm hoping that he does another one, just for reassurance.

Thanks again for all the prayers, positive thoughts and crossed fingers.
This group is the best.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 16th 04, 12:30 AM
Emily

Yay!!!

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Old March 16th 04, 12:38 AM
Daye

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:18:59 GMT, "JennP"
wrote:

I am still definitly pregnant!

Great news!! I am glad that it was just a scare.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old March 16th 04, 12:49 AM
Leanne

yay!!

glad everything is fine!!

leanne.

Old March 16th 04, 12:50 AM
Circe

JennP wrote:
Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant!

Whew, Jenn, I'm so relieved. Good luck going forward--I'll be keeping
everything crossed for you!
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [2] mom)

Old March 16th 04, 01:03 AM
Carol Ann

:: Because they worked!!
::
[...]
:: --
:: JennP.

Awesome! Disregard the thread I just posted....So glad you and baby are
well!

~Carol Ann

Old March 16th 04, 01:14 AM
V.

YAY!!

newsRq5c.17480$JL2.213000@attbi_s03...

Old March 16th 04, 01:34 AM
Carla

wrote:

[...]

Phew! Good for you and the little one!!

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04
Old March 16th 04, 02:27 AM
ModernMiko

"JennP" wrote in message
[...]

*Whew!* Big sigh of relief and happiness for you :-)!!!!!

--
Jenn
DS 06/26/98

--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old March 16th 04, 02:51 AM
Coccinella

I am so happy for you Jenn.

What a great HB rate!

Love

Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Update: DS and Selective Mutism Janette General 2 March 15th 04 08:55 PM
Elly's update Elly Pregnancy 21 November 12th 03 05:38 AM
Update SMK Pregnancy 4 September 26th 03 09:05 AM
34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM