38ww 5dd appt.

Old March 18th 04, 03:45 PM
Coccinella

Default 38ww 5dd appt.

Thank you Em. I do appreciate all the inputs I got from this group. It made
me so much more in control of my pregnancy and more confident when I went to
each Dr's appt. Not to talk about the support you all have given me.
I know that the size of the baby is one of the factors for the choice to
have a C-section but in my case it also has to do with having depression and
anxiety that in very stressful situations I cannot manage even if I am on
medication. If I didn't have this problem, I would have wanted to try
without the c-section (but strong epidural!!!!), but in this case I think
it's going to be a more enjoyable experience for me, too.
I am curious, too to see how much she weighs. So many Drs tell me that she
is big. I am expecting a 37 lb baby now!

Oh well. Very soon we'll know.
I am just so excited.

Love
--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 18th 04, 06:15 PM
Jill

"Coccinella" wrote
the Dr I saw today told me again that she is a big
baby and they usually schedule c-sections for babies as big as mine. It
seems that my Dr had also written something on my chart about it

Wow, how big is she?? lol! I am happy for you, she's coming!! Yay!
Are you ready??

Jill

Old March 18th 04, 06:20 PM
Jill

"Coccinella" wrote
I know that the size of the baby is one of the factors for the choice to
have a C-section but in my case it also has to do with having depression

and
anxiety that in very stressful situations I cannot manage even if I am on
medication. If I didn't have this problem, I would have wanted to try
without the c-section (but strong epidural!!!!), but in this case I think
it's going to be a more enjoyable experience for me, too.

I'm glad that you are happy with the situation and aren't second-guessing
yourself. Knowing ahead of time when and how things will be will do a lot to
ease your mind and make it an enjoyable experience for you. I am so excited
for you!! I can't wait to see your birth announcement! Good luck and I hope
everything goes well (I am sure it will)...yay!

Jill

Old March 18th 04, 06:26 PM
Jill

"Carol Ann" wrote
Will you use the Astrological Chart to determine WHEN you will have your c
Section? If we deliver before the 20th our daughters will be Pisces. If

we
wait, they will be Aries. Just wondering.

~Carol Ann
EDD Monday!!!

I'm glad to see someone else has at least thought of what sign their baby
will be, like I have, lol!

My baby will be Taurus or Gemini. My official dd is May 17, the doctors say
it's really May 16. May 20 is the cutoff point for a Taurus baby. I am going
on the assumption that my baby will be more likely to come late than early,
so I think I will end up having a Gemini.

I don't much about Taurus OR Gemini, I am a Leo and my husband is a Cancer.
I do know that we both fit exactly in what the signs are typically as far as
temperament, personality, etc. It's very odd, I am not a superstitious one
or a big astrology believer, but most people I know do fit their sign. I
have always been extremely interested in personality type and temperament
etc. I need to read up on the 2 possibilities!

Old March 18th 04, 07:17 PM
Emily

Coccinella wrote:

DH and I are so happy. We are going to see our baby next week! After the
appt we went to celebrate to Cold Stone. We shared one cup of mint with
chocolate chip. We could barely finish it!But it was worth it!. This weekend
are also going to do all the "couple" things that we won't be able to do for
a while, like going for dinner to my favorite restaurant and going to the
cinema to see once again "The Return of the King" (we are both Tolkien
fan!).

Good luck making it through without too many potty breaks

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Old March 18th 04, 10:04 PM
Coccinella

Thanks Jill. I am as ready as I can be! Still on cloud 18.

Love

--
Nicky

Scheduled C-section March 22, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 18th 04, 10:06 PM
Coccinella

Thanks Emily! I am counting on at least 3 breaks! I am lucky I know wich
bits I like the most and hopefully I can manage them!

Love

Old March 19th 04, 05:11 AM
Coccinella

Emily,
your good wishes must have worked! I just came back from the cinema and I
saw the whole movie without going to the restroom!

Love

--
Nicky

Old March 19th 04, 06:24 AM
Emily

Coccinella wrote:

Emily,
your good wishes must have worked! I just came back from the cinema and I
saw the whole movie without going to the restroom!

Wow! That truly is impressive!

Old March 19th 04, 06:24 AM
Emily

Is there anything else you'd like me to wish for you?

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Scheherazade, stillborn at 20 weeks, 3/2/04

First OB appt Denise Anderson Pregnancy 3 February 6th 04 05:44 PM
40w3d ob/gyn appt Elly Pregnancy 7 October 10th 03 10:13 PM
my first appt (booking visit) pcb Pregnancy 14 September 22nd 03 08:08 AM
39 week appt GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 2 September 8th 03 04:38 AM
31+ weeks ob/gyn appt & update (long) Elly Pregnancy 6 August 14th 03 06:15 PM