darn digital camera

Old November 9th 04, 05:09 PM
Kaybee

Default darn digital camera

Ok while I was trying to catch up on this news group Eva came over to me and
she was so cute. First off she did the norm and took off all her clothes so
she is but nekid. Well she came over to me with daddy's socks on her legs
and arms. I ran to get the digital (I got for my b-day) and tried to take
her pic and the darn batteries were dead, and my 35mm has no film. By the
time I changed them she was taking them off. Drats no cute pics of Eva
walking around in her daddy's socks. I do have a pic of her taking them off
but not as cute. Oh man maybe she will do it again.

Thought I would share this cute story. Wish I had some to post. Maybe if
she does it again I will post. Yes I will clean it up so I don't get hit
with that child porn thing. If she is nekid I will draw undies on her.
smiles

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005

Old November 9th 04, 06:32 PM
Christine

LOL...that is cute..;-)
the same thing happened to me the other day, I was getting ready to
capture a moment on video and the battery was DEAD! dang...

Old November 9th 04, 08:38 PM
Kelly

Aww, that is cute and funny. Rats about the camera. Doesn't that seem the
case when something cute is going on that you want to capture?

Kelly

Old November 10th 04, 07:27 PM
Kaybee

"Christine" wrote in message
LOL...that is cute..;-)
the same thing happened to me the other day, I was getting ready to
capture a moment on video and the battery was DEAD! dang...

It always happens to me. That use to happen to me with the video all the
time.

Old November 10th 04, 07:27 PM
Kaybee

yes it does

Old November 10th 04, 07:29 PM
Kaybee

well she did it later and I had the batteries charged. I will post the pic
in a while after I get around to doctoring it up.

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005