Recommendations for GYN in Boston/Cambridge/Somerville?

Old July 2nd 07, 03:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward

Default Recommendations for GYN in Boston/Cambridge/Somerville?

Hi,

Can you recommend a good GYN in the Boston/Cambridge/Somerville area?
I prefer a woman.

Other than a moderate prolapse that I got after my second delivery
(which seems to be getting better), I don't have any particular
issues, and am now done with having kids.

Many thanks for your help!

Old July 8th 07, 05:53 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

things really are quiet around here!

I guess what I would do is pull a list from your insurance (if yours
doesn't have a search facility, I can give you the web address for the
search facility of ours, it's very comprehensive so it should give you a
pretty good list to work from), then consider where the offices are and
how you'd get to them, look for convenience. Chances are they don't all
do pelvic floor repair, but it looks like you don't need that anyway and
you're already doing physical therapy. Then when you've got a list of
convenient female GYNs just work through them with your annuals, until
you find one you like!

The other alternative is to check out if your primary care doctor can
provide these services, then if anything other than check ups occur,
they would likely be able to recommend someone.

Cheers
Anne