Step right up, Dennis ...

Old December 1st 06, 01:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default greg exposes himself yet again.

Unless of course they are hiding a hideous past.
You think they were caseworkers like you?

Old December 1st 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Unless of course they are hiding a hideous past.

You think they were caseworkers like you?

Your proof that I was or am a caseworker would be ... ?

Old December 1st 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

A counter charge is a charge made to counter an earlier charge.

YOU cannot be a "counter charge."

Why not?

A criminal charge is a counter-charge.

What was the initial charge, Greg?

Was it you who made the charge?

Was your wife the one who made the charge?

What was she convicted of?

Domestic Violence 1994

How was she the primary perpetrator?

Please send me your attorney's contact info Dan.

Old December 1st 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

What about the other domestic violence charge? and what about all those
property management places that had to sue you for back rent or
whatever they dragged your nasty butt to court for ?
Now go to Iowa Courts and type in Firemonkey, you little eunuch skank.
Have a nice night punk.

Old December 1st 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
A counter charge is a charge made to counter an earlier charge.

YOU cannot be a "counter charge."

Why not?

A criminal charge is a counter-charge.

What was the initial charge, Greg?

Was it you who made the charge?

Was your wife the one who made the charge?

What was she convicted of?

Domestic Violence 1994

And this was a charge you made against her?

How was she the primary perpetrator?

Please send me your attorney's contact info Dan.

Why?

Old December 1st 06, 02:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
A counter charge is a charge made to counter an earlier charge.

YOU cannot be a "counter charge."

Why not?

A criminal charge is a counter-charge.

What was the initial charge, Greg?

Was it you who made the charge?

Was your wife the one who made the charge?

What was she convicted of?

Domestic Violence 1994

How was she the primary perpetrator?

Please send me your attorney's contact info Dan.

In other words you are saying you want to argue and debate and make
claims but you do not want to be asked for proof.

I see.

0:-

Old December 3rd 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
dragonsgirl

"Firemonkey" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ponder for a moment what you are saying, your wife is mentally ill so
its okay to beat her?

No no, Gregg never said he beat her, he said that he was trying to shove
psych meds down her throat when she refused to take them.

Like we would all accept that makes beating her okay?
I think you are a monster.

Greegor wrote:
Before we discuss your sexual innuendo about me,

No innuendo about it, I think you are a child abusing, woman beating
excuse of a human being. I think you have a black hole where your heart
should be. And I know you feed off other people pain.
GET HELP
firemonkey

my ten year old criminal history including a
counter charge from my convicted perpetrator bipolar ex wife,
can we look at your private and criminal history?

Let me guess, Dan and you give each other "references"?

Firemonkey wrote:
Not to mention mommas boyfriend who waits for the 7yr old finish
bathing so he can "hand her a towel." Stupid, stupid women who pimp
their own babies out because they are terrified of being alone. Hooking
up with LOSERS who have been convicted of beating women not once but
twice.
You make me sick greg.
Firemonkey

Old December 3rd 06, 03:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Firemonkey wrote:
Ponder for a moment what you are saying, your wife is mentally ill so
its okay to beat her?
Like we would all accept that makes beating her okay?
I think you are a monster.

You are an idiot. My ex-wife was BIPOLAR MANIC-DEPRESSIVE
and was in fact the primary perpetrator. I was a "counter charge".

But But But what does her bipolar disorder have to do with it?
Why do you keep bringing that into it?
Were you charged or weren't you?

It's time now that we look at YOUR record.

Old December 3rd 06, 06:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

dragonsgirl wrote:
"Firemonkey" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ponder for a moment what you are saying, your wife is mentally ill so
its okay to beat her?

No no, Gregg never said he beat her, he said that he was trying to shove
psych meds down her throat when she refused to take them.

I missed this!

Greg was trying to stuff meds down her throat???

Old December 3rd 06, 07:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
dragonsgirl

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ps.com...

dragonsgirl wrote:
"Firemonkey" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ponder for a moment what you are saying, your wife is mentally ill so
its okay to beat her?

No no, Gregg never said he beat her, he said that he was trying to shove
psych meds down her throat when she refused to take them.

I missed this!

Greg was trying to stuff meds down her throat???

That's what he said.
Said she was refusing to take her meds so he was going to make her.