My Twins Are Ten :-D

Old July 20th 04, 05:29 AM
Jennifer

Default My Twins Are Ten :-D

"Pam" wrote in message
news
i remember you, but you might not remember me. my girls were pretty
young when you dropped off the planet. i was asking about you
recently. or maybe it wasn't so recently, it just seems that way
because your twins are 10 already and mine turned 4 in March. i
remember people posting about their 3 yo twins and me thinking it
would take forever for mine to get to 3!

i remember you and your hubby are foodies and you live(d)
in...Alexandria?

anyway, it was nice seeing your post and i hope you drop by more
often.

Hey, Pam, I remember you. :-) Yeah, I dropped off this particular ng
planet, lol. I can't believe your girls are already 4! It's funny, b/c
when my kids get older, it seems natural, but somehow I expect everyone
else's children to remain young. How's 4 treating you? I remember it was a
tough age for our oldest and sort of iffy for our twins. For our youngest,
she only started getting testy recently at age 6.

Yes, we're foodies, but we live 30 minutes from Alexandria. We live in
Maryland, in a Washington D.C. suburb. I've lived here my whole life (my
parents moved here in 1962 and still live in the same home), and I met DH
here (he'd moved here with his family in 1975). :-) DH and I just visited
Alexandria last week, actually, for a "date" on a lovely day.

I hope your girls are doing well!

Jennifer

Old July 20th 04, 05:29 AM
Jennifer

"Pam" wrote in message
ack! it was February 17, 2003! over a year ago that i posted asking
where Jennifer had gone! time REALLY does go faster when you get
old..er!

ROFL! Okay, so...did you have a particular question in mind? ;-)

Jennifer

B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 09:15 PM
We're Having Boy/Girl Twins Meg Twins & Triplets 38 November 29th 03 08:37 AM
Woman of 58 gives birth to twins after successful IVF treatment [email protected] Pregnancy 10 July 23rd 03 08:18 AM