Son accused of killing mom, two foster kids

Old September 18th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default Son accused of killing mom, two foster kids

Son accused of killing mom, two foster kids

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7083164

Richard Essex/Eyewitness News

Indianapolis - The son of an east side Indianapolis woman found stabbed
to death is under arrest for her murder. 35-year-old Sean V. Wright is
also charged in the deaths of the woman's other two children.

It happened in the 4500 block of Shady Lane - that's near 46th Street
and Arlington.

Wright, is under arrest for the murder of his mother and two foster
children that were in her care. One of the children is ten-year-old
Demonte Norton, the son of Desmond White.

"I just know my son was yelling for me. He was trying to help that
woman. I know he was. That is the type of kid he is," said White.

White carries a pictures of his son, one when his was nine months old
and another from when he was about three years old. He last saw him five
years ago.

White lost custody in 2002. He says the boy's mother surrendered him to
state foster care soon after.

He told us he got the shocking news Sunday. "I get a call on my way down
here. I get a call from my sisters that 'last night your son was killed.'"

White said he was hoping to get his son back before year's end. "I was
trying to get myself together, you know, get a job. Get a home
established, a room for him so he could back home."

Indianapolis Metro Police arrested the murder suspect Wright Sunday
afternoon after a tip from a minister who told them Wright wanted to
meet with him. According to police Wright had parked his car at a school
on Sloan Avenue and walked a few blocks south. Instead of meeting his
minister, a handful of police were waiting.

Wright is suspected of stabbing all three victims. Police found Flossie
Wright and Demonte in the house. Stabbed and bleeding, 16-year-old
Rodney Anderson came out of the front door of the Shady Lane home and
went towards 46th Street where he collapsed. He managed to make it
across the street and started banging on the front door that home and
collapsed on that front porch. That's where police found him.

He was rushed to Wishard Hospital but it was too late. His wounds were
too severe.

Neighbors say they never suspected any trouble the Wright house.

"She had a devil in her house," said White.

They never expected Flossie and her beloved children were in danger.

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that
are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per
100,000 children. CPS perpetrates more abuse, neglect, and sexual abuse
and kills more children then parents in the United States. If the
citizens of this country hold CPS to the same standards that they hold
parents too. No judge should ever put another child in the hands of ANY
government agency because CPS nationwide is guilty of more harm and
death than any human being combined. CPS nationwide is guilty of more
human rights violations and deaths of children then the homes from which
they were removed. When are the judges going to wake up and see that
they are sending children to their death and a life of abuse when
children are removed from safe homes based on the mere opinion of a
bunch of social workers.

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, HAPPILY DESTROYING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT
FAMILIES YEARLY NATIONWIDE AND COMING TO YOU'RE HOME SOON...

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...