Sodomy 101

Old August 11th 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Sodomy 101

Greg is pretending to claim he's not a gay baiter.

Kane, Are you gay?

You are the only one who thinks they are "baited".

I just think you're a masterbator.

Are you pretending you're not?

Will every subgroup now begin to call people
who disagree with them on anything "baiters"?

I am not in opposition to gays.

I AM in opposition to gays working as
school teachers, marriage counselors,
etc.

I am ESPECIALLY in opposition to gays
pushing "gay friendly" propaganda on kids.

Does my opposition to those kinds of things
place me in opposition to gays, Kane?

Or just SOME gays?

Remember that you said that the "gay agenda"
was only SOME GAYS, not gays in general.

Yet you pretend that when I oppose the
agenda, that I am in opposition to ALL gays.

Aren't you contradicting yourself when you say that?

By the way, Do you have any evidence that ACT-UP
is opposed by a sizeable portion of the gay community?

Or were you just hoping to pretend so?

Old August 11th 06, 06:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greg is pretending to claim he's not a gay baiter.

Kane, Are you gay?

No, in general gays tend to not argue their issue in such forums. You
baiters are just too puckering dangerous.

You are the only one who thinks they are "baited".

Oh, you think people don't bait gays then?

I just think you're a masterbator.

Learn to spell, stupid.

Are you pretending you're not?

Are you pretending to have written something intelligent?

Will every subgroup now begin to call people
who disagree with them on anything "baiters"?

Depends entirely on the issue.

I have not once called someone a "baiter" who has accused me of being an
avid gardener, even though I confess sob that I am indeed a compulsive
amateur landscape and vegetable gardener.

I am not in opposition to gays.

That's nice. See if you can read your posts on the subject and sustain
that little delusion of yours.

I AM in opposition to gays working as
school teachers, marriage counselors,
etc.

That is not consistent with "I am not in opposition to gays."

You are just a little bit "pregnant," are you?

I am ESPECIALLY in opposition to gays
pushing "gay friendly" propaganda on kids.

Why. Heterosexuals push such a huge amount of "hetero friendly
propaganda" as a matter of course, so common they don't even notice it
and "pretend" that that's the norm --- FOR EVERYONE.

You a 'het' are you? Propagandist.

Does my opposition to those kinds of things
place me in opposition to gays, Kane?

Yep, most decidedly.

Or just SOME gays?

Well, yes, that too.

That wonderful either/or argument style betrays just how unethical and
immoral you are.

You are only in opposition to some gays that do things you don't like
but can't successfully defend against.

For instance, you speak of a "gay agenda" that does not presume it's the
agenda of SOME, but not all gays.

You just tried to push that it's all gays by asking the rhetorical
question, "My point was perfectly clear. You tried to pretend the gay
agenda described in the school was only the
agenda of SOME gays. I asked which ones are not in favor of classes in
gay friendly sex ed for 5 year olds."

Remember that you said that the "gay agenda"
was only SOME GAYS, not gays in general.

Yep.

Yet you pretend that when I oppose the
agenda, that I am in opposition to ALL gays.

I don't pretend anything. You are in opposition to gays. You have proven
it again because YOU wish to bar them from certain professions and from
portraying themselves as normal.

Aren't you contradicting yourself when you say that?

Nope. It's perfectly consistent with what you say.

By the way, Do you have any evidence that ACT-UP
is opposed by a sizeable portion of the gay community?

No, do you have any evidence it is supported by a sizable portion of the
gay community?

By, my goodness sakes, I hope they are. A more humorous and light
hearted way of "pushing their agenda," I could not think of.

Are you opposed to "Act-Up?" If so, why?

Do you know the history of it? Why it was started?

Gay activists pointed out repeated to the US Congress that while other
diseases were being funded, AIDS was not, most dramatically. ActUp was a
political statement to bring attention to this.

They acted as much for heterosexual people with AIDS as for homosexuals.

Here is their mission statement:
"ACT UP is a diverse, non-partisan group of individuals united in anger
and committed to direct action to end the AIDS crisis.

We advise and inform. We demonstrate.
WE ARE NOT SILENT"
http://www.actupny.org/

I think you are confused and mix them up with the Gay Pride people. Now
that's even MORE funny. If ever the pompous bigots got what they
deserved I can't imagine when.

So tell us, do you think gays, with AIDS, should not receive the same
help with disease that say diabetics have?

Or folks with heart disease?

Or children with cancer?

Or the elderly with Alzheimer's?

Or would you just prefer queers die?

Or were you just hoping to pretend so?

No, I'm not the hoper pretender, Greg, you are.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 11th 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Sodomy is not a gay only crime.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 12th 06, 07:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane is there any job you think gays should NOT do?

Of course hetero culture is pushed everywhere! It's the norm!

Why should 5 year olds be plied with gay propaganda?

Will the skinheads or Nazi's be asking for their equal
footing in school propaganda next?

Or the Libertarians?

Must every MINORITY be represented with sex ed
from their own special perspective?

Please tell me again how you're a conservative.
You are a Rainbow Coalition liberal all the way.

Old August 12th 06, 02:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane is there any job you think gays should NOT do?

I can't think of one, except maybe restroom attendant for the opposite
sex. In fact I think the US department of Labor, many years ago said it
was the only sex specific job, that all others should be open to either
sex.

Of course hetero culture is pushed everywhere! It's the norm!

What do you mean by norm?

Why should 5 year olds be plied with gay propaganda?

What gay propaganda are you referring to?

Propaganda is, after all, just information. There are lots of subjects
about homosexuals that can be discussed with 5 year olds.

Will the skinheads or Nazi's be asking for their equal
footing in school propaganda next?

No. Why are you using the term propaganda and linking hate groups with
homosexuals and information about them?

Or the Libertarians?

As far as I know no political parties are welcomed to in school
education programs about politics.

Must every MINORITY be represented with sex ed
from their own special perspective?

No. But why would a sex education class, for instance, exclude the
homosexual perspective?

Your absolutist questions aren't relevant or moral, Greg.

Please tell me again how you're a conservative.

What do you mean "how?"

You are a Rainbow Coalition liberal all the way.

Conservatives are racist bigots?

I think you mean right wing republicans, in the current political climate.

I've never claimed to be one.

I'm an old line conservative. I believe in the rights of all.

Not liberal over conservative, conservative over liberal, one sexual
preference over another.

Now I've answered all you questions.

Do you intend answering mine, or are you going to continue to post
unethically?

You are a bigot, Greg. Plain and simple. There no room for you in either
the conservative or liberal camp. Bigots are sick people, Greg. Get help.

This planet belongs to everyone on it.

Old August 13th 06, 02:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Sharon Long

"Michael©" wrote in message
. 97.140...
"0:-" wrote in
:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Or beastiality, or pedophilia, or furbyphila -

And at least a chapter on folks who like to **** ****house knotholes.

lol Butch, you folk are disgusting but you sure are funny.

You need to ask why? Goddamn you're an idiot Kane.

The reason why it should be excluded is for the simple fact that fags
and dykes don't practice the normal biological means of
sex/reproduction.

--
Michael©

Old August 13th 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Your a common sick bigot.

The reason why it should be excluded is for the simple fact that fags
and dykes don't practice the normal biological means of
sex/reproduction.

Heterosexual get pregnant every time they have sex?

Homosexuals don't love each other even when not having sex?

[...]

See above, dimwit.

Old August 13th 06, 05:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
news:OsadnfoyDoY3EkPZnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
:

Snip

No. But why would a sex education class, for instance, exclude the
homosexual perspective?
You need to ask why? Goddamn you're an idiot Kane.

Your a common sick bigot.

Touché.

The reason why it should be excluded is for the simple fact that fags
and dykes don't practice the normal biological means of
sex/reproduction.

You claim falsely that I won't debate,

Nope. Most of the time you will not. It's just attacks, attacks,
attacks. I don't really care, but don't try to convince us that I've
lied because you are about to engage.

yet here I answer the question
you posed about sex education excluding homosexual perspectives,

Which proves I've lied and falsely claimed you won't debate?

What a dip ****, boy.

and you
attempt to lead the article away to philosophical drama.

You're a
regular drama queen aren't you?

Nope. It's a valid question. If you are going to claim that making
babies is the only "norm" in sexual behavior then YOU have to prove that
it's true for heterosexuals. My question goes to that issue. No drama
involved.

I'm bored, so I'll play.

So you finally decide to debate because you are bored. What does that
tell you about YOUR claim that I falsely accuse of you not debating?

Heterosexual get pregnant every time they have sex?

Of course not, the world's population would significantly exceed six
billion if females became heavy with child with each copulation.

And you claim I diverted. R R R R R ...

I can
guarantee though, that two females won't become pregnant without the
assistance of a male, no matter how hard they try.

Yep.

(Exclusive of modern
science's intervention, that isn't natural)

Only "****ing" for pregnancy is natural? So, is the sperm used
artificial then?

and as for two males, well
even science won't currently help a male carry a fetus to term.

Nope, so they adopt.

Is adoption outside your concept of "natural?"

Not mine. People have been adopting before recorded history no doubt.
Caring for the young of others sans the bio parent. Usually taken by
wolves or a large cats. Or trained police killer dogs. 0;-

As for
the male and female couple, even they have to hit the correct hole with
the correct tool, something fags and dykes can never do.

Well, going back around to the beginning...sex is only for procreation,
or otherwise it's "unnatural?"

Homosexuals don't love each other even when not having sex?

With a bulk of marriages ending in disconnect, I would venture a guess
that many people don't love each other as much as they once believed
they did, but that's all philosophical anyhow.

Well, out of both populations there is a contingent that do not
"disconnect." Apply my question to the real population not one you are
busy making up.

Any reasons why fag and dyke biologically faulty lifestyles should be
discussed in a sex education class Kane?

Well sure, since they aren't "biologically faulty." Making love has
human biology somewhat involved regardless of the sex of each member of
the couple.

Snip

If you've ever masturbated YOU sir, are a homosexual.

Is it unnatural when a person masturbates?

Your argument is about as brilliant as your claim to have two killers
dogs trained at a Police Academy. (Maybe the movie, but not in real
life, dummy.)

So, now that you are over your boredom...we can hope, what's your next
argument that "homosexual sex" is unnatural?

Even other animals do it in nature. We are just another animal, just a
bit smarter, except for the occasional scooter rider.

Old August 14th 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
news:mZidnaf8QvOeOEPZnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
news:OsadnfoyDoY3EkPZnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
:
Snip

[...]

All your hot air and the best you could come up with is a lame 'making
love' bit.

LOL

You find love lame do you? And making love lame? Aren't we talking about
sex here?

The sole purpose of sex is to procreate a species thus ensuring the
survival of the species and to allow a diverse genetic pool to carry on
positive traits.

Nope. The sexual connection is directly supportive of also caring for
that young and the mother while the child is dependent on her.

Which would include caring for the adoptive parent, one for the other,
during the same time. Sex makes a strong bond, among emotionally healthy
people.

Why don't you know this already?

Fag and dyke 'sex' doesn't perform either function and is therefore
useless and faulty for the survival of a species.

Nope. Both can either have or adopt children, and their loving bond,
including sex, keeps them connected, just as it does with hets.

Simply stated, a penis is designed to enter a vagina, not an asshole,
and rubber dicks don't belong in a vagina.

Whatever floats your boat, Bruce.

And as for your lame statement above in regards to 'making love', we are
talking about sex education classes, not love making classes, so again I
will ask you to stay on topic and debate WHY you believe fag and dyke
behavior should be taught in sex education class.

Because it's sexual behavior?

Give me a real thoughtful answer instead of your topic twisting **** and
maybe,

I don't twist topics, child.

just maybe it will become a debate/discussion instead of line
after line of **** that isn't cutting to the bone of this matter, sex
education and fag/dyke unnatural behavior.

You mean you are losing the argument because yours come from a hate
filled perspective and mine does not?

Snip

If you've ever masturbated YOU sir, are a homosexual.

LOL

What fag/dyke dictionary did you look to for that definition?

I don't know there is such a thing. Logic is all I used.

Homosexuals have sex with people of the same sex, when you masturbated
what was the sex of the person you were pleasuring?

LOL

Masturbating oneself has absolutely no bearing on attraction to others
of the same sex.

But aren't you repulsed by the male body as a sex object?

Goddamn regular einsteindyke aren't you.

Never met one. Being male I could not be a dyke if I wanted to.

Is it unnatural when a person masturbates?

Your argument is about as brilliant as your claim to have two killers
dogs trained at a Police Academy. (Maybe the movie, but not in real
life, dummy.)

So, now that you are over your boredom...we can hope, what's your next
argument that "homosexual sex" is unnatural?

Even other animals do it in nature. We are just another animal, just a
bit smarter, except for the occasional scooter rider.

0:-

You sure been sucking up that homophobic propaganda big time. Any chance
you might be a frightened latent homo yourself?

It's always fun to expose a vicious lying self deluding bigot, Michael.

Thanks for the laughs.

Old August 14th 06, 02:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane wrote
If you've ever masturbated YOU sir, are a homosexual.

ROFL! knee slapper!