6 week u/s-update

Old May 13th 04, 08:33 PM
Donna Metler

Default 6 week u/s-update

I had the 6 week U/S today-the baby actually measures 7 weeks, 1 day
officially. Heard and saw a nice strong heartbeat-on the high-level, 3d
ultrasound at this point, the baby looks most like a vibrating peanut. EDD
is Dec 29. I also had my first consultation with the perinatologist-so far,
things look good, I'm doing the right things, and there's no signs of
problems at this point. He's not real positive about a completely PE free
pregnancy-and while the stats may be on his side, I prefer to think more
positive at this point.

Anyway, next regular appt is June 1, and next Peri appointment and
ultrasound is June 24.

Old May 14th 04, 04:44 AM
Leinweber

Donna - I'm so glad your appointment went well. I am also due December
29th, and have my first ultrasound (7w2d) tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. I'm
sooooo anxious and scared. I've not had a successful pregnancy yet. I hope
to post good news tomorrow evening!

: ) D

Old May 14th 04, 11:59 AM
Sue

I'm glad things are going well so far. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old May 14th 04, 02:14 PM
Chookie

In article ,
"Donna Metler" wrote:

I had the 6 week U/S today-the baby actually measures 7 weeks, 1 day
officially. Heard and saw a nice strong heartbeat-on the high-level, 3d
ultrasound at this point, the baby looks most like a vibrating peanut. EDD
is Dec 29. I also had my first consultation with the perinatologist-so far,
things look good, I'm doing the right things, and there's no signs of
problems at this point. He's not real positive about a completely PE free
pregnancy-and while the stats may be on his side, I prefer to think more
positive at this point.

Praying that he's wrong! Unless you had a very unusual experience, your risk
won't be higher than it was last time, or so I understand.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet
Old May 15th 04, 05:21 AM
toto

On Thu, 13 May 2004 14:33:25 -0500, "Donna Metler"
wrote:

I had the 6 week U/S today-the baby actually measures 7 weeks, 1 day
officially. Heard and saw a nice strong heartbeat-on the high-level, 3d
ultrasound at this point, the baby looks most like a vibrating peanut. EDD
is Dec 29. I also had my first consultation with the perinatologist-so far,
things look good, I'm doing the right things, and there's no signs of
problems at this point. He's not real positive about a completely PE free
pregnancy-and while the stats may be on his side, I prefer to think more
positive at this point.

Anyway, next regular appt is June 1, and next Peri appointment and
ultrasound is June 24.

So glad things are going well so far. You are in my thoughts and
I am hoping that this pregnancy will be uneventful.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits

Date for c-section and 36 week update Daye Pregnancy 16 December 20th 03 08:31 PM
31 week appointment update and question kylee Pregnancy 1 October 23rd 03 02:20 AM
UPDATE (Was: Cruise in the 34th week of pregnancy) Elly Pregnancy 1 August 22nd 03 09:05 PM
36 week update Shannon Pregnancy 1 August 18th 03 09:27 PM
34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM