reactive defiance vs new age fruit loops

Old October 1st 06, 06:46 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

Default reactive defiance vs new age fruit loops

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

CNN.com - FBI: Violent crime rate declines again - Oct 17, 2005
The US violent crime rate declined 2.2 percent last year, continuing a
decade-long downward trend in serious offenses, the FBI said Monday.
www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/10/17/crime.rate/index.html - 40k - Cached -
Similar pages
"decade-long" = 30 years??? Kane0 and hist math! ;-)

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

Their source was:

Source: FBI, Uniform Crime Reports
Would you say that crime data collection was improving over the years?
That is more crime was making it to the data banks?

Hahaha!

See if you can figure out the logic of this reality. 0:-
I see. The logic of the anti-spanking zealotS! ;-)
Then you admit it's logical.

Then you are even stupider than I thought!

Then I take it you do not believe that data collection methods have
improved. 0:-

How were they improved?

If crime was under reported in the past, and more accurately reported as
time went by there is a strong likelihood that It was much higher than
reported as we go back decade by decade.

Hahaha! And the square gets rounder and rounder as the years went by so
it fits into the round hole. The logic of the anti-spanking zealotS...

Then you wish to claim that crime data reporting methods have either
stayed the same, or gotten worse, but have not improved. Okay.

How were they changed, gotten worse or improve?

Frankly I don't see any more being reported by the media than before.
There always was a constant stream of incidences of violent crime
reported, but did the collection methods get them accurately? Unlikely.

Hihihi!

In other words you know you just exposed your ass again and I kicked it
for you.

No! You stick your nose into it again! ;-)

I see you carefully avoided responding to the two sources for the
information, one on homicide, police reports, while most other violent
crime was an ESTIMATION BY SURVEY.

I see you carefully avoided how 12 years = 30 years!

I'd hardly be avoiding it if I was the one that posted it, oh brilliant
monkeyboy.

12 years = 30 years! The logic of the anti-spanking zealotS...hahahah!

And you have used information commented on by a source that may or may
not be biased.

Hahaha!

We can always tells easily when you cannot counter and argument. Thanks
for making it easy, but you needn't try so hard. We've always known how
stupid you are.

Hahaha! The proven STUPID LIAR here is YOU!

I tend to go BACK to prior years actual research and data from studies
done by of all people, the USDOJ.

Hahaha! Did the USDOJ say that it has anything to do with spanking?

In other words you have nothing to add, yet you know that spanking and
approval of it has gone down over the same years, and anti social
outcomes for spanking are proven.

Hahaha! In other words, your LIES are EXPOSED!

Here's a couple of more decades for you, starting over 30 years ago.
This is in my bookmarks folder and has been for a very long time. I've
had a similar argument on another Usenet newsgroup.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/cv73_95.txt

National Crime Victimization Survey
Criminal Victimization, 1973-95
April 1997, NCJ-163069

If you bother to read it carefully you'll note that the OVERALL crime
rate, which I started with and you have been ignoring, has indeed been
falling for years. The violent crime rate for SOME kinds of crime has
gone up and down, but prior to 1980, it was fairly stable. Went up for a
few years, and then started falling again.

"Highlights

*A decline in the violent crime rate beginning in 1994 interrupted a rising
trend that existed after the mid-1980's.

2006 - 1994 = 12 years!

No, fool. The mid 80's. Are you blind, or just stubbornly dishonest?

Hey, stupid Kane! It were rising in the mid-1980's! ARE YOU THAT STUPID?

*In 1995 rape, robbery, and aggravated assault, measured by the National
Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), and murder, measured by the FBI's
Uniform Crime Reports (UCR), were at or near a 23-year low.

*The rates of theft and household burglary have steadily declined since the
late 1970's. In 1995 burglary was
at about half the rate in 1973.

Now we have the 1970's. Talk about carefully avoiding, eh, Doan the Liar?

That would be, since we are in the mid 2000 to 2010s, just thirty years.
Three decades.

What were the spanking rates during these years?

And how about the spanking rates during these years?

Well, it would appear that if your claims are true much higher. Odd you
should even ask, since you wish to claim there is no correlation. Isn't
that correct?

I see that you have avoided to provide the rates. Yes, I claimed that
there is no correlation. Now prove to me that there is a correlation
by providing the rates I asked.

*The motor vehicle theft rate in 1995 was well below the highest rate of
1991.

1995 - 1991 = 4 years!

So?

Still not 30 years, STUPID! ;-)

*1973-91 estimates were adjusted to reflect improved survey methodology
put in place in 1992. The adjustments preserve the year-to-year changes in
relationships for earlier estimates. "

Oh, so there IS better collection methods for crime data going on. Fancy
that.

Hahaha! "improved survery methodology" = better collection methods???

"In 1994, compared to 1973,

How long ago is 1973, Doan?

1994 - 1973 = 21 years!

the U.S. population was about as vulnerable to
violent crime but significantly less vulnerable to property crime. From
1973 through 1994, the rates of violent crime victimization had intervals
of stability, increase, and decrease, while the rates of property crime
underwent a virtually uninterrupted decrease. The 1994-95 decline in the
violent crime rate was the largest single-year decrease ever measured in
the total violent category."

So we have seen considerable decrease in the very kinds of crime that
would most likely be tied to anti social behavior, violent crime. Though
certainly property crimes are committed by the same folks.

And the square pegs fit into the round hole! ;-)

And how do they correlate to spanking rates?

Where did I say they were?

So now they are not?

You will always rely, because you never really study anything in depth,
monkeyboy, on cherry picking.

Hahaha! And you are just STUPID!

I don't cherry pick and you do and that makes ME the stupid one?

No. You, being yourself, proved that you are STUPID! ;-)

Stop getting caught at it so easily.

Stop being STUPID!

Any thoughts not monkey boy motivated?

Hahaha! Resorting back to adhom again. Make your mom proud?

You have been on an ad hom tear for years, monkeyboy. Yes, she would be
considering your lack of ethics and your low moral character, and your
propensity to lie, as you have demonstrated in yet another message.

Hihihi! What a mom!

AF

You are a pimple on your own ass, monkeyboy.

You should know - YOU NOSE IS IN IT!

You have a fantasy. I've never ask you. Are you gay? Not that it matters.

Hahaha! Are you gay?

Are you planning on having children?

AF

What do your initials mean?