RE Just wondering: How old..etcetera

Old November 27th 03, 08:13 PM
Stephanie J

Default RE Just wondering: How old..etcetera

Hi all

Interesting how the OP had her kids at the same ages (and associated
with the same relatives) as I had my first four..I posted these things
as an answer to a similar thread a few years back. Too bad she doesn't
have the last 3 to add on, it would complete the set. It's always a
fun thread but I'd just as soon other people weren't using my answers!

Here's the post the info came from...

From: The Jordan's )
Subject: POLL: Age of mom when baby born
Newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy
Date: 1996/08/10

Coates wrote:

Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born?

Laurel Not-Yet-Pregnant Coates

With #1: 19 (two days after my birthday, 1 day after my brother's)
#2: 21 (same day as my aunt's birthday)
#3: 24 (the day after my sister's birthday)
#4: 27 (two days after my mom's, and 8 before mine)

Stephanie
Stephanie
currently mom to 7 (17, 15, 12, 8, 5, 3 and 6.5 months)

Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born?

me #1: 19 (two days after my birthday, 1 day after my brother's)
#2: 21 (same day as my aunt's birthday)
#3: 24 (the day after my sister's birthday)
#4: 27 (two days after my mom's, and 8 before mine)

Old November 28th 03, 04:37 PM
Fer

"Stephanie J" wrote in message
om...
Hi all

Interesting how the OP had her kids at the same ages (and associated
with the same relatives) as I had my first four..I posted these things
as an answer to a similar thread a few years back. Too bad she doesn't
have the last 3 to add on, it would complete the set. It's always a
fun thread but I'd just as soon other people weren't using my answers!

I *hate* it when ppl go around doing things like that! On the other hand it
is an interesting thread :-)

--

Jenn
-WAHM

Old November 29th 03, 09:46 PM
Taniwha grrrl

Stephanie J wrote:
Hi all

Interesting how the OP had her kids at the same ages (and

associated
with the same relatives) as I had my first four..I posted

these things
as an answer to a similar thread a few years back.

Argh I hate being cought out by troll, sigh. Must of been a
determined troll though to go back through archives to pick
that one out, or is this your own personal troll
Stephanie??...lol

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born? Rachy Pregnancy 118 December 8th 03 10:12 PM
Just wondering... Kat Pregnancy 0 October 9th 03 10:40 PM
wondering if i am the only one... little one Pregnancy 10 August 19th 03 01:21 PM
Wondering baby Pregnancy 1 July 12th 03 05:19 PM