Replies to ......

Old February 24th 06, 06:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Replies to ......

..... infamous declarations by spankers.

"He will NOT be disrespectful to me. This is to teach him respect."

Oh?

Next time your best friend shows any disrespect (it's inevitable) be
sure and put him over your knee and give him a good paddling.

Or, since he or she is an adult, smack her or him in the mouth.

That will teach them to be respectful.

Or get you a smack in the mouth back. And you no longer have a friend.
And you get to have a criminal record for assault. And you get to pay a
fine and or go to jail for awhile.

And you can be sure with your five year old times three, he or she will
give back to you physically or emotionally when they are fifteen or so.

Trust me. History has proven it.

Heck, look at Doan and the humilation he brings to his parents.

0:-

Old February 24th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:

..... infamous declaration by ignoranus kane0

"It's part of a non-violent parenting method." ;-)

Same old dodging by lies, eh?

You are misleading the reader.

I found and corrected, even going to the source, my error.

I did so publicly in this newsgroup. A number of times.

You show your morals by continuing to refer to it as though I had not.

This is how you respond when I accept your dare and offer to debate the
report on the Embry experiment?

Could there be any further question in people's mind as to your lack of
morals?

I feel sorry for your parents.

Got any counter argument to what I posted below?

I thought not.

0:-

AFfromDreamLand