As Seen on TV - A Huge Tip!

Old October 18th 07, 01:25 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
helenmelvin

Default As Seen on TV - A Huge Tip!

Paying Pennies on the Dollar For Everyday Expenses!

If you are looking to slash all your expenses by 75% then you found
the right place! This is how the television show began. The company
has a website at http://clubpayless.com I thought it was very
interesting and decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by
nature so the first thing I did was check out the company. I
contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company has
had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who
has verified this company. They told me that they verified the
company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to
them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-
workers and friends about this program and to my surprise 6 out of
the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this program.
They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they
had saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this
program on 9/17/07. On 9/21/07 I received my complete membership
package and the fun began. Using their program and the free lifetime
membership that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make
a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to
$239.87 then using this program, I saved $223.38 - my final bill was
only 16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one shocked! I then joined
their Wholesale Mall this place is full of amazing items at great
prices. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping and I only spent
a fraction of what I did last year!

Helen M.

I'm huge, huge, huge (rantish) Anonymama Pregnancy 7 August 31st 05 01:32 AM
my child is huge Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 15 September 29th 04 06:11 PM
why am i so huge??? Gilbey and Susie Pregnancy 14 April 1st 04 03:26 PM
Huge baby! Taniwha grrrl Pregnancy 10 November 22nd 03 01:04 AM
Huge oversupply Pam C Breastfeeding 3 August 27th 03 05:33 PM