Greg, join the fun ... was ... DANGER greg or krp put a viruson my computer BEWARE!!!!

Old January 28th 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Default Greg, join the fun ... was ... DANGER greg or krp put a viruson my computer BEWARE!!!!

krp wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Jan 27, 7:30 pm, "Greegor" wrote:
501060050bfa35b06.VC.Shaw Cable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Communications

It's a CANADIAN virus! ROFL!

What's so funny about a CANADIAN virus???

\Oh let's see Dan. You are TRYING to blame ME.... I'm in FLORIDA the virus
is coming from Canada? Do you get it?

NAW - WHY do I bother here!

Because you know what's going on and that excuse is a dodge, perhaps?

Ken, why have you started at least two threads here that I've
identified, that you included cross-posting to hacker groups?

One called, Malicious Hacker. Which would translate as "cracker."

No conversation prior to those thread starts included any discussion
that would be of interest to such groups. Unless you wished to excite
their interest.

Can you explain why you did that?

And Greg is free do discuss why he removed those addies so quickly.

It looks like he was covering your nether region.

Or do you know why he removed them?

Greg, given your propensity, and my claim that you have been for some
time, out to destroy ascps, is it not logical that since you failed to
drive us away, you have upped the ante, ethically speaking?

Kane
Old January 29th 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane now says he has proof of who sent him the "tailored virus".

Let's have it big mouth!

On Jan 28, 12:53 pm, "0:-" wrote:
krp wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Kane- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Old January 30th 07, 01:38 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane now says he has proof of who sent him the "tailored virus".

Reading comprehension impaired, Greg, or just lying again.

Show the words I actually said that indicate that.

Failure to do so indicates you are unethical and a liar.

Let's have it big mouth!

On Jan 28, 12:53 pm, "0:-" wrote:
krp wrote:
[...]

This one doesn't confuse beating ... 0:-> Spanking 136 December 25th 06 08:44 AM
CT Minister SUES Cops who busted him for SPANKING! Greegor Foster Parents 132 December 25th 06 08:44 AM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Foster Parents 46 October 16th 03 01:51 PM