Ping Kenneth

Old February 8th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Ping Kenneth

I guess, in the interest of closure, something of a condolence is due upon
this genuine tragedy. You tried. She would have been far better off with
you.

Old February 10th 07, 02:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
Kenneth S.

"Gini" wrote in message
I guess, in the interest of closure, something of a condolence is due upon
this genuine tragedy. You tried. She would have been far better off with
you.

I know I have joked for literally years about my pursuit of Anna Nicole,
and there was something (apart from the possibility of her inheriting $88
million) that seemed to invite this treatment. However, I do what's
happened now is sad.

She was yet another example of the terrible harm caused by an unstable
family background -- and her son was another example. I hope to goodness
that some way can be found of giving her newborn a decent upbringing, and
that the vultures who will view the child as a potential income source can
be kept at bay.

Old February 10th 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Kenneth S." wrote

"Gini" wrote
I guess, in the interest of closure, something of a condolence is due upon
this genuine tragedy. You tried. She would have been far better off with
you.

I know I have joked for literally years about my pursuit of Anna
Nicole, and there was something (apart from the possibility of her
inheriting $88 million) that seemed to invite this treatment. However, I
do what's happened now is sad.

She was yet another example of the terrible harm caused by an unstable
family background -- and her son was another example. I hope to goodness
that some way can be found of giving her newborn a decent upbringing, and
that the vultures who will view the child as a potential income source can
be kept at bay.

==
I agree. It is all so overwelmingly sad. I have been impressed with Larry's
perseverance
with the DNA test. I believe he will be a good dad.

Ping Ericka toto General 1 December 11th 06 12:58 AM
Kenneth R Pangborn Arrested Saturday AM for yet more BAD CHECKS. Percival L Mincer Child Support 0 July 10th 06 12:49 PM
Ping OrigeonChick April & Bump Pregnancy 1 December 13th 05 02:51 PM
Ping Tommy whats up? Bible John Solutions 3 June 30th 05 08:38 PM
Ping Jason need your help in an area [email protected] Solutions 1 April 23rd 05 07:15 AM