Free software to improve voice tone, hearing and overall wellbeing!!

Old February 2nd 07, 02:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.education,misc.kids.health,alt.support.tinnitus,alt.support.hearing-loss
[email protected]

Default Free software to improve voice tone, hearing and overall wellbeing!!

Hi everyone,

Perhaps of interest to list members who wish to improve their voice
tone, hearing, or their overall wellbeing. I've downloaded the
software in the "FREE DOWNLOAD" section below and found it does
balance my voice out very quicky. This is way cool!! Pasted info
below from a forum.

---------------
SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?
messageid=328916&mpage=1&showdate=1/13/07&forum=1
TITLE: *FREE* Incredible Nutritional Sounds Database included in
Biosonic Voice Spectral Analysis Software for download!

MESSAGE:
HOW DOES BIOSONIC WORK? [to improve voice and hearing]

You may have noticed that when you are ill, your voice changes in it's
tone. Tomatis, a pioneer of voice analysis is quoted as saying "We
can only emit those frequencies which we hear". Our voice reflects the
state of our body, the emotional state is reflected quickly in the
voice and the physical state more subtly. So our voice is an excellent
biofeedback mechanism.

The Biosonic software performs a spectral analysis of the voice to
identify strengths and weaknesses in the voice. A 30 seconds
recording of your voice reading a sample text into a microphone gives
a direct measure of your resonance across a spectrum of 12 colours,
red to magenta, relating to 12 sounds, A to G#. Missing frequencies in
your body are easily identified.

Application of the missing frequencies either as nutrients or as
nutritional sounds allows the voice to be rebalanced. Sound
application can be either via headphones which activates bone
conduction, or a subwoofer which applies the resonance via air
conduction.

Sound application of only 15 minutes followed by a new analysis of the
voice shows there minimisation of the abundant frequencies and
increase in the missing frequencies. This takes the guesswork out of
supplying the right frequencies required by your body - a biofeedback
mechanism. It really works!

Shh.. don't tell the Worldwide Idols (Australian/American/UK) about
this. They would get an unfair advantage by balancing out their
natural resonance with their voice having appeal to a greater
population.

NUTRITIONAL SOUNDS DATABASE - NUTRITIONAL REFERENCE WITH FREQUENCY
ASSOCIATIONS

The NSDataBase is a masterpiece in nutritional cross-references:
35,000+ informational notes on vitamins, minerals, endocrine glands,
chakras, colors, neurotransmitters, amino acids, fats, enzymes,
illnesses & special healing procedures at the touch of a button. A
search button allows you to find all associations to specific items
including those not already cross-referenced for you.

This program is excellent with or without the frequency associations.
Doctors and practitioners of every field will find extremely useful
information in this program. It is a collection of from hundreds of
books, seminars, tapes, magazines, information spanning over twenty
years put together to allow the instant access to special information.

Biosonic integrates an older version of standalone database
Nutritional Sounds Database at http://www.nutritionalsounds.com to be
used in conjunction with voice analysis. The NSDataBase gives a
reference to decide what frequency and it's associated nutrient will
help in the absorption and assimilation for the recovery, maintenance
and/or improvement of wellbeing.

FREE DOWNLOADS

Linked to both BOTH to mooload and bigfileshare, so suggest trying
both and surely one would work. I did also persevere with mooload
until could confirm ALL the files could be downloaded.

* The Biosonic Eval Software with 99 runs/30 days usage (29MB)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/595...c-202-zip.html
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...osonic_202.zip

* The User Manual included with the software for your perusal (840kb)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/595...proen-pdf.html
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...4/Bioproen.pdf

* The HTML help system manual that comes on the CD (16MB)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/595...-help-zip.html
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...sonic_help.zip

* A sample screenshot of the Nutritional Sounds Database (100kb)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/595...ample-JPG.html
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...ase-sample.JPG

* Info to how to stop the 99 runs/30 days counter in Eval version
(84kb)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/595...CRACK-zip.html
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?..._202_CRACK.zip

FURTHER REFERENCES

* Biosonic Website http://www.biosonic.org
Another source of the evaluation software. Cost is 10 euros.

* Nutritional Sounds standalone software http://
www.nutritionalsounds.com

----
"Hell is not in torture; Hell is in an empty heart" - The Prophet.
Kahlil Gibran
"Future medicine will use sound and light" - Sky Doc