Dr K - I see you've met the Nitwit Brigade...

Old March 7th 08, 04:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Dr K - I see you've met the Nitwit Brigade...

wrote in message
On Mar 5, 1:06 am, wrote:
On Mar 5, 12:39 am, (David Wright) wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
On Mar 4, 1:59 pm, wrote:
On Mar 4, 1:43 pm, wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:33 am, wrote:

On Mar 4, 9:18 am, wrote:

Dr K:

I was very pleased to see someone of your professional stature
raise
such an important question about the injection of mercury, the
mostly
deadly of neurotoxins, into the defenseless bodies of America's
children - for money.

It must have amazed you that not one of these people actually
answered
your inquiry. Instead they insulted you.

You've just met one of the internet's embarrassments - the
proliferation of "fake identities" commenting on subjects.

It should have become clear to you that each and every of those
"fake
identity"commentators would indeed, if allowed to proceed
without
penalty, forcibly hold down a child, and inject the total scum
of
vaccaination into that child, by the gallon if they could, just
watch, like Mengele, the suffering, and the permanent damage
they
inflicted.

What I find also amazing is that some of this scum we find
here,
actually claim to be Jewish, with the obvious intent to defame
Judaism
- for, it is obvious that none of these subscribe, in even the
tiniest
way, to the Judeo/Christian Ethic. I've been tempted, from time
time, to notify the Israeli Mossad about this, and suggest some
action. This pretense at Judaism is even more appaling, when
they,
out of the sides of their mouths, rail at those involved in
health
care issues like world hero Ilena Rosenthal, and her attorneys
Mark
Goldowitz, and David Shagam.

The world is sometimes a bad place - and it is hard to change
it back
to something good.

Working hard at it, though, in California...

Tim Bolen

Some of these people use fake identities?
Why won't they use their own name?- Hide quoted text -

Dr K:

Good question...

Yes, why won't they? I suspect, in the long and the short of it,
that
we're dealing with a "bully mentality." Bullies are always, in
every
case, cowards, who run when somebody like me bloodies their nose.
Hence, these people don't want somebody like me on their doorstep,
or
even finding their doorstep. In essence, we're dealing with
sissies.

Tim Bolen- Hide quoted text -

Makes sense.
One would think that a credible individual would make their identity
known.
I suppose that it is much easier to hide behind an alias when
resorting to
cowardly acts.
Speaks volumes about the type of people that they are.- Hide quoted
text -

I am very curious about all of the secrescy and hidden identities on
this forum.
Please let us know who you are and why you are so secretive.
Do you all belong to a cult or secret society???????

Oh, gee, and I'm sure we should all publish our home addresses and
phone numbers, too.

You haven't exactly been forthcoming with your full identity, now,
have you bub?

But I'm betting you're the same Robert Kulacz, D.D.S. who agreed to a
consent order in NY State to settle a charge of professional
misconduct. Right?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher- Hide quoted text -

Bub???

Very professional David

Anyway, I am Robert Kulacz, DDS and I acknowledged that on a previous
thread as well
as the disciplinary action.
I have nothing to hide "bub"
That action is a very interesting story and not unlike other doctors
that are targeted for
speaking out about certain issues.
The treatment of the patient in question was 100% correct as was
finally admitted by the New York State
Education Department. I did nothing wrong in my diagnosis or treatment
but if you are familiar
with board agenda, truth does not always matter.
This was actually admited to me by the attorney for the New York State
Education Department.
The story is long and you would not believe it anyway, but suffice to
say the state boards have an agenda just as you do.

I was more than happy to explain how the attorney for NYS admitted
that I was targeted but Mr.Probert did not wish to know.

So what is your real name?- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Probert initially brought this up and I immediatley confirmed.
Frankly, it would be a great topic to illustrate the corruption within
the state boards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unlike..Mark S Probert who denies his being disbarred, and also using
aol.com.

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Source:

NY UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, ATTORNEY REGIST. UNIT

Currency Status:

ARCHIVE RECORD

NAME & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION

Name:

MARK PROBERT

Date Of Birth:

11/XX/1946

Gender:

MALE

Address:

1698 WEBSTER AVE

MERRICK, NY 11566

County:

NASSAU

Phone:

516-968-5572

EMPLOYER INFORMATION

Employer:

MARK S PROBERT ESQ

PERSON

LICENSING INFORMATION

Licensing Agency:

NY STATE OFFICE OF COURT ADMINISTRATION

License/Certification Type:

ATTORNEY

License Number:

1253889

Issue Date:

00/00/1978

License Status:

DISBARRED

License State:

NY

From: Mark Probert - view profile
Date: Sun, Feb 11 2001 4:17 pm
Email: Mark Probert
Groups: k12.chat.teacher

Noah has had one since 11/26/96 (my birthday).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...779a3cdb7c6546

May 13, 1996

Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
From: (MSProbert)
Date: 1996/05/13
Subject: Invest in your kids

Mark S. Probert
Merrick, New York

Old March 9th 08, 06:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

"Frank" wrote in message ...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

So this is your christian like attitude?

Bub, Mark S Probert's disbarrment has nothing to do with either Christian
nor attitude.

Make a note of it.

Hypocrite and spammer. Snipped excess unrelated groups.

Restored, Frankie........................

Do not be surprised to see your name in bright lights.

You meant you haven't already? Comon down, Frankie!! Bring popcorn.