Another C-section question...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5th 09, 04:54 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka

Default Another C-section question...

Kat wrote:

Those that I know that have had a tubal went in for the surgery. They were
put out completely, the procedure was done and then they were sent home
shortly after. It didn't take too long from when they were in until they
were sent on their way, and I was told that it was fairly straight forward.
I guess you're probably right... The c-section, I know, I had a fairly long
recovery time with it. It was a month before I even went back to classes
after, and for a while, I was not in good shape at all. Maybe it would be
best to wait until after to get it done. There really won't be any need for
contraception after the birth. I'm done with the drama and issues that N
brings with him and I'm not having him around any time soon, and there
DEFINITELY won't be any need for birth control right after unless I turn
asexual and manage to reproduce with myself

And if general anesthesia is not your friend,
you might look into some of the alternatives that don't
require it. I haven't looked into it in ages, but aren't
some of the new procedures able to be done under a local?

Best wishes,
Ericka