NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

Old March 2nd 08, 07:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

I just saw that Dr. K has several times asked disbarred attorney Mark
Probert this same important question.

"Mr. Probert.
I will ask the question again.
Do you think that it is wise to inject mercury, a highly neurotoxic
substance, into children?"

Because I have years of experience as Probert's "mark" I'd like to
share this info with Dr. K.

1) When the Supreme Court of NY was in the process of disbarring
Probert in the early 90's ... he refused to answer their questions
also.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#Mark-Probert

2) Probert's lies for the vaccine pushers have been going on for
years.

He had the audacity to claim that no one was allergic to mercury.
http://humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

Denying his disbarment is just one of the many, many, many lies that
Probert spreads throughout the Internet, while advertising the
propaganda of Stephen Joel Barrett's, Healthfraud and Quackwatch
Groups.

Here is Probert lying about mercury on March 14, 2005. Typical Snake
oil propaganda.

"Remember, you cannot have an allergic reaction to Mercury. "

As part of the Disinformation Campaign put out by the vast dental
industry denying the dangers of mercury and amalgam, Probert parroted
this lie. There is an enormous amount of information available as to
the subset of individuals who show a strong allergic reaction to
mercury. Here is but a small sampling.

http://www.cfsn.com/melisa.html

Systemically induced allergic exanthem from mercury.

Allergy Unit, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Basel,
Switzerland.

Recovery from mercury-induced burning mouth syndrome due to mercury
allergy.

Department of Dermatological Sciences, University of Milan, Ospedale
Maggiore-IRCCS, Milan, Italy.

Old March 2nd 08, 07:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Mar 2, 2:26*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
[...]

Nobody will answer this simple question and instead resort to insults
and diversion.
Old March 2nd 08, 08:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Citizen Jimserac

On Mar 2, 2:38 pm, wrote:
[...]

It was the same in my attempt to rationally
discuss experiments which MIGHT
(I repeat, MIGHT) provide an answer to the
mechanism of Homeopathy.

Once caught in one of their logical fallacies,
they present all sorts of clever squirmings,
counter accusations and ad hominmens,
changes of subject and other
typical divertimenti.

I suggest that WE simply ignore those posters.

Ilena Rose has given a most definitive and
INFORMATIVE statement.

Citizen Jimserac
Old March 2nd 08, 09:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Citizen Jimserac wrote:

It was the same in my attempt to rationally
discuss experiments which MIGHT
(I repeat, MIGHT) provide an answer to the
mechanism of Homeopathy.

That's kind of like investigating the thermodynamics of
Hell -- it presumes something not in evidence.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old March 3rd 08, 03:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

Old March 3rd 08, 03:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 2, 10:50 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

And, after a long day...off to bed. I'll give the good doctor his
deatiled answer in the morning, and pose a few questions of my own.

Old March 3rd 08, 12:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 2, 2:38*pm, wrote:
[...]

It was answered by me, the first time you asked it, and YOU RESPONDED
TO THAT POST.

Old March 3rd 08, 01:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Mar 2, 10:50*pm, Mark Probert wrote:
On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

You just did and of course I expected it.
My story with the NYS Education Department is quite interesting. But
it is not unlike others who have spoken out about certain issues.
It is interesting that my treatment of the patient in question was
correct. This was eventually admitted by the NYS Education department.
The board reversed their initial claims after certain events were
revealed to me by the NYS attorney on my case.
Not much else to say except the expense at fighting any action is
astronomical and all is not what it appears to be in the disciplinary
process and resultant actions.

You could not stick to the issue at hand. That is one reason that
these forums are in many ways counter productive and a waste of time.

Cheers
Old March 3rd 08, 01:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 3, 8:16*am, wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:50*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

You just did and of course I expected it.

Ms. Rosenthal spends an incredible amount of time Googling those with
whom she disagrees. Once she finds her "dirt" she repeats it ad
infinitum, and never substantively responds to any query. I mentioned
it to put her on notice that Ido not tke crap like that. She knows it,
but ignores it.

Let's skip that, and discuss substance.

Not interested in your story.

You could not stick to the issue at hand. That is one reason that
these forums are in many ways counter productive and a waste of time.

Like I said, not interested. Let's discuss substance, like the
miniscule amount of ethyl mercury that was removed from vaccines.