NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

Old March 4th 08, 02:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

Default UDP back on--NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Fri, Dec 1 2006 10:56 pm

I am restoring the UDP with the rules that I posted today.

Jan, go look like a junk yard dog.

Jan Drew wrote:

Fri, Dec 1 2006 10:26 pm

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

news15ch.40$ne3.21@trndny03...

Fri, Dec 1 2206 8:54 PM

UDP-renew

Mark Probert" wrote in message

Jan Drew wrote:

Fri, Dec 2006 9:19 PM

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Fri, Dec 2006 9:03 PM

Jan Drew wrote:

Mark Probert" wrote in message

Fri. Dec 2006 9:23 PM

Old March 4th 08, 02:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

On Mar 2, 10:50 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

And, after a long day...off to bed. I'll give the good doctor his
deatiled answer in the morning, and pose a few questions of my own.

What happened to *March Madness*, Marko??

Old March 4th 08, 02:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

Default UDP back on AGAIN NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

On Mar 3, 8:16 am, wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:50 pm, Mark Probert wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:26 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

I just saw that Dr. K

Like I said, I answered it, but he missed it.

Now, let's not get too personal. Dr. K has his own problems with the
NYS Department of Education. However, I won't go down that road,
assuming that he does not.

You, of course, are free to be a troublemaker, as you wont to do.

You just did and of course I expected it.

MP Ms. Rosenthal spends an incredible amount of time Googling those with
whom she disagrees. Once she finds her "dirt" she repeats it ad
infinitum, and never substantively responds to any query. I mentioned
it to put her on notice that Ido not tke crap like that. She knows it,
but ignores it.

Poor Mark. UDP is ON. Proving himself to be a liar.

Hello, Marcia!

Old March 4th 08, 07:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

http://ilenarose.blogspt.com
Health Lover

Regarding one of the Vaccination Lies being spread wide and far that
all mercury was removed from vaccinations in 2001 ... David Kirby
addresses that myth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...s_b_89775.html
DAVID: They stopped making mercury containing vaccines right around
the end of 2001 Now, this stuff goes and gets shipped into warehouses.
Then it gets into the pipeline, that's when the expiration date is
placed on it, the day it leaves the warehouse. They stocked up on
mercury containing vaccines as they were transitioning into the
mercury free formula. For those years, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and I'm
quite certain into 2004, a lot of this stuff was still sitting on
shelves.

In the meantime, we started giving the flu shot to pregnant women and
infant children, which still contains the full amount of mercury. We
never hit zero, and now we're back up.
Old March 5th 08, 03:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 4, 2:09*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilenarose.blogspt.com
Health Lover

Regarding one of the Vaccination Lies being spread wide and far that
all mercury was removed from vaccinations in 2001 ... David Kirby
addresses that myth.

Kirby has been wrong on every other point, why should anyone believe
him on this?

Dr. Novella conclusively proved howwrong Kirby was.
Old March 5th 08, 05:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Bee

On Mar 4, 7:33*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

Kirby has been wrong on every other point, why should anyone believe
him on this?

Dr. Novella conclusively proved howwrong Kirby was.

Did you forget why the term, "Mad Hatters" was coined?
http://ca.encarta.msn.com/column_sci...d_hatters.html

I did some research on Dr. Novella, seems Dr. Novella is connected to
the "science world," through
Quackwatch. I remember getting into a discussion with you that you
didn't get your information from Quackwatch
when we were discussing the Texas Medical Board case with AAPS, that
you used Sciencemag.org.
It flip flops with you---are there two Mark Proberts that post here?

Old March 5th 08, 01:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Bee wrote:

Did you forget why the term, "Mad Hatters" was coined?
http://ca.encarta.msn.com/column_sci...d_hatters.html

Which suggests that you shouldn't work 60 hours a week
with your bare hands in mercury salt solutions.

Radical, that. OK, so maybe the point is that if it's
deadly in large doses you should avoid miniscule ones
as well.

While you're avoiding deadly heavy metals, what are you
doing about the heavy metal that is the #1 cause of
lethal heavy metal toxicity in the United States?

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old March 9th 08, 02:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Did you forget why the term, "Mad Hatters" was coined?http://ca.encarta.msn.com/column_sci...ury_and_mad_ha...

I did some research on Dr. Novella, seems Dr. Novella is connected to
the "science world," through
Quackwatch.

Dr. Novella is also connected to RealMedicine through Yale Medical
School. Kirby is connected to journalism through the HuffPo.

*I remember getting into a discussion with you that you
didn't get your information from Quackwatch
when we were discussing the Texas Medical Board case with AAPS, that
you used Sciencemag.org.
It flip flops with you---are there two Mark Proberts that post here?

The fact that Dr. Novella is connected to Quackwatch is immaterial,
since it is connection to ScienceBlogs that caught my attention.

Now, try real hard to refute what he says.

Of course, intelligent discussion is impossilbe here. Just ask Dr. K.