Abusive-parent apologists and anti CPS ranters ...

Old July 31st 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Abusive-parent apologists and anti CPS ranters ...

Doan wrote:
So does that meant you are are no longer my "sock-puppet"? ;-)

She never was. I like to test newcomers to see if they are though. She
flattened me good, don't you think?

I like that in a person. Honest, strong, moral, ethical.

You could take a lesson or two from her, as your current little jibe
demonstrates.

Doan

And all that from being spanked as a child. Tsk. How is it that becca
turned out as she did, and you....well, there you are.

0:-

[color=blue][i]

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:

awww thanks for the warm fuzzies Kane :-)

0:- Wrote:
Carlson LaVonne wrote:-
Naw, couldn't be! Don't you know that foster parents are evil and far

more dangerous than any biological parents (grin)! Reference:
Greegor-

I've always respectfully admired you, LaVonne, but I confess for heroes

to me, beccafromlalaland has got you beat.

Have you read what she shared about her past and parenting?

becca' and folks like her were why I worked in the field I did. And
very
often with foster children.

They are my heroes. Warriors.

0:-)

-
beccafromlalaland wrote:
-
It's so sad that these parents and foster parents try so hard to do
what
is right for the children in their care and they are denied services
at
every turn. I guess I'm fortunate to have thrived in the foster care
system...really because I'm a fighter, and had a Case worker who
really
went to the mat for me.

0:- Wrote:
.... DON'T OPEN THIS POST...

Opps! Now you've done it.

Too late.

Now you'll feel compelled to read it and it does NOT support your
models of what CPS, adoption, fostering, and the children are about.

I should have warned you in the subject line, but I snort just ran
out

of space.

My bad.

http://www.krdotv.com/DisplayStory.asp?id=11563
KRDO TV - News 13 for Southern Colorado

HEARTS OF GOLD--NERVES OF STEEL

-
-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

--
beccafromlalaland

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 31st 06, 11:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
So does that meant you are are no longer my "sock-puppet"? ;-)

She never was. I like to test newcomers to see if they are though. She
flattened me good, don't you think?

So did you offer her a public apology?

I like that in a person. Honest, strong, moral, ethical.

Things that you lacked.

You could take a lesson or two from her, as your current little jibe
demonstrates.

You should look back in the archive and see what she thought of me as
oppose to you. Shall I repost? ;-)

Doan

And all that from being spanked as a child. Tsk. How is it that becca
turned out as she did, and you....well, there you are.

And you as a "never-spanked" child. How is that you turned out the way
you did. It's not due to spanking so it has to be genetic? ;-)

Doan
[color=blue][i]
0:-

-

Old August 1st 06, 12:00 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
So does that meant you are are no longer my "sock-puppet"? ;-)

She never was. I like to test newcomers to see if they are though. She
flattened me good, don't you think?

So did you offer her a public apology?

So what do you think?

And why did you not ask if I extended a private apology?

I like that in a person. Honest, strong, moral, ethical.

Things that you lacked.

No, Doan, things that you most pointedly lack. I don't claim the for
myself, just for her. But I certainly do NOT extend them to you.

You could take a lesson or two from her, as your current little jibe
demonstrates.

You should look back in the archive and see what she thought of me as
oppose to you. Shall I repost? ;-)

Sure, have fun if you feel a personal need. And recognize that it marks
you as a deliberate trouble maker attempting to disrupt how posters
think about each other.

And you won't see me asking her to make a judgment between us. I
consider that childishly egotistical and silly.

And, rude.

I haven't even asked such things from her in private. Ask her, and see.

Doan

And all that from being spanked as a child. Tsk. How is it that becca
turned out as she did, and you....well, there you are.

And you as a "never-spanked" child.

"And you..." what?

How is that you turned out the way
you did.

Gentle loving parenting from very loving parents.

It's not due to spanking so it has to be genetic? ;-)

It can't be because I was parented with love and kindness?

Doan, I'm going to share something very private with you. Don't pass it
around.

You have some serious, possibly even clinical, blind spots in your
perceptions.

Get help.

[color=blue][i]

Doan

0:-

-

Old August 1st 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
So does that meant you are are no longer my "sock-puppet"? ;-)
She never was. I like to test newcomers to see if they are though. She
flattened me good, don't you think?

So did you offer her a public apology?

So what do you think?

I don't think you have the moral compass to do so. Not from the lessons
that your mom taught you.

And why did you not ask if I extended a private apology?

You accused her in public, STUPID! It's only logical that a public
apology is due to her.

I like that in a person. Honest, strong, moral, ethical.

Things that you lacked.

No, Doan, things that you most pointedly lack. I don't claim the for
myself, just for her. But I certainly do NOT extend them to you.

Hihihi! She was spanked and you were not. How is it that she has more
moral character than you? Could it be because she learned that from her
parents? ;-)

You could take a lesson or two from her, as your current little jibe
demonstrates.

You should look back in the archive and see what she thought of me as
oppose to you. Shall I repost? ;-)

Sure, have fun if you feel a personal need. And recognize that it marks
you as a deliberate trouble maker attempting to disrupt how posters
think about each other.

That's only the public record, you should have seen some of the private
message she sent me. If you ask her to give me permission to made them
public, I will. For now I will only quote what she has posted publicly!

And you won't see me asking her to make a judgment between us. I
consider that childishly egotistical and silly.

She already did, STUPID!

And, rude.

Hihihi! You sure know about being rude.

I haven't even asked such things from her in private. Ask her, and see.

Hahaha! What you did in private is your business, STUPID!

Doan
And all that from being spanked as a child. Tsk. How is it that becca
turned out as she did, and you....well, there you are.

And you as a "never-spanked" child.

"And you..." what?

a "spanked" child, like 90%+ of the population.

And the approval to say "smelly-****", don't for that! ;-)

It's not due to spanking so it has to be genetic? ;-)

It can't be because I was parented with love and kindness?

Doan, I'm going to share something very private with you. Don't pass it
around.

Hihihi! This is a public forum, STUPID.

You have some serious, possibly even clinical, blind spots in your
perceptions.

Get help.

Hihihi! You are a real expert, Kane. You can diagnose others over the
internet - hiding behind a pseudoname!

Doan
[color=blue][i]

Doan