avent replacement parts

Old January 21st 04, 01:57 PM
Liz S. Reynolds

Default avent replacement parts

The coupler that connects my Isis to the bottle is cracked, still works if
I'm careful, but annoying. Is there anywhere that sells just the individual
part or do I have to buy another whole pump kit?

I only used the Isis occasionally the first time 'round. Now I'm working on
the back-to-work stash and I'm finding the "nurse and pump the other side"
strategy works amazingly well and I don't have to do both nursing sessions
and pumping sessions, big time saver

-Liz

Old January 21st 04, 02:38 PM
Linz

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:57:50 +0000 (UTC), (Liz S.
Reynolds) wrote:

The coupler that connects my Isis to the bottle is cracked, still works if
I'm careful, but annoying. Is there anywhere that sells just the individual
part or do I have to buy another whole pump kit?

http://www.aventamerica.com/aboutus/aboutus_contact.asp takes you to
the US Avent website, and their contact details - they should be able
to tell if you can just get the coupler and if so, from where.

Good luck!
--
Linz
YB: 12 weeks, 14lbs 14oz
Old January 21st 04, 03:19 PM
Bruce and Jeanne

Liz S. Reynolds wrote:

The coupler that connects my Isis to the bottle is cracked, still works if
I'm careful, but annoying. Is there anywhere that sells just the individual
part or do I have to buy another whole pump kit?

I only used the Isis occasionally the first time 'round. Now I'm working on
the back-to-work stash and I'm finding the "nurse and pump the other side"
strategy works amazingly well and I don't have to do both nursing sessions
and pumping sessions, big time saver

-Liz

I called and they sent a new part. If you have the older model - the
coupler is NOT part of the pumping mechanism, they'll send the newer
version where it's all one piece. At least that's what they did for me.
Otherwise, you may have to purchase the spare part.

Jeanne
Old January 21st 04, 05:50 PM
New York Jen

"Liz S. Reynolds" wrote in message
The coupler that connects my Isis to the bottle is cracked, still works if
I'm careful, but annoying. Is there anywhere that sells just the

individual
part or do I have to buy another whole pump kit?

I only used the Isis occasionally the first time 'round. Now I'm working

on
the back-to-work stash and I'm finding the "nurse and pump the other side"
strategy works amazingly well and I don't have to do both nursing sessions
and pumping sessions, big time saver

I have a friend who needed to reorder several parts, she called the company
directly and they were very helpful. She only needed to purchase the parts
she needed...