There are NO real women in this group !!!

Old January 21st 05, 10:28 AM
Dan Simper

Default There are NO real women in this group !!!

This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to be
pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women" who actually are
men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN, admit
it !!!
Old January 21st 05, 06:17 PM
SuperEeyore

Dan Simper wrote:
This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to be
pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women" who actually are
men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN, admit
it !!!

Geeze, I've been found out. ::eyeroll::

Old January 21st 05, 06:51 PM
Jenrose

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to be
pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women" who actually are
men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN, admit
it !!!

looks down at bump... can't see farther....

Not last time I checked. Are you projecting?

Jenrose

Old January 21st 05, 07:46 PM
Melania

Yeah, whaddya say to that? If it was all men with fetishes, would we
not all be talking about naughty, sexy stuff, instead of the
boring-to-the-uninitiated stuff?

I love the idea of a man posing as a pregnant woman, worrying about
blood test results, gestational diabetes, coping with m/c, blood
pressure concerns, sciatica, etc, etc, etc, . . . now that's staying in
character!

Old January 21st 05, 11:21 PM
Pip

Dam you found me out. That's right I'm not 31 weeks pregnant, I just need a
really big enema

Old January 22nd 05, 05:19 AM
Child

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
This group is full of MEN with some weird fetish, these men want to be
pregnant as act like women and talk to other "women" who actually are
men, too.

I think there is not one real women in here, all of you are MEN, admit
it !!!

My poor husband will be really upset to find this information out.

Old January 22nd 05, 10:37 PM
emilymr

"Yes, I am a man. I have the vagina, 2 pregnancies and 2 c-section scars
to prove it.."

Heehee I was just going to say... tell that to my vagina!! (or my
newly-enormous breasts for that matter)

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04

Old January 23rd 05, 10:52 AM
Daye

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:37:32 -0500, "emilymr" emily@xxxxxx wrote:

(or my
newly-enormous breasts for that matter)

I have known men who have breasts that were bigger than mine. Breasts
do not make a woman.

--
Daye
Mommy to DD3 and DS1
Old January 23rd 05, 03:38 PM
Donna Metler

"Daye" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:37:32 -0500, "emilymr" emily@xxxxxx wrote:

(or my
newly-enormous breasts for that matter)

I have known men who have breasts that were bigger than mine. Breasts
do not make a woman.

Yeah, but the fact that I'm currently pumping about 30 oz a day might be a
bit of a clue!