Warning: Flu shots STILL Can Be Dangerous To Your Health

Old July 3rd 07, 02:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jeff

Default Warning: Flu shots STILL Can Be Dangerous To Your Health

Medusa wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:14 pm, Jeff wrote:
I got one flu shot years and years ago.

Only rarely does the flu shot make people sick.

I guess that makes me, my sister,a few friends, a college roommate,
and several co-workers rare.

Getting sick is fairly common. It happens several times a year, with
varying degrees of illness.

So you had pretty good odds of getting sick after a flu shot. It just
had nothing to do with the flu shot.

No wonder the thing made me
sick for days.

You probably were coming down with something and would have been sick
anyway.

No, I felt fine until the night after the shot.

Coincidence.

I always thought I had reacted to the viral parts of
the shot. Maybe, just maybe it was all the junk in the shot! Anti-
freeze! Ugh!

The amount of antifreeze, if any, is so tiny that it doesn't hurt you at
all.

Maybe it doesn't hurt you, but artificial chemicals make me very
sick.

Hate to say it, but life if full of artificial chemicals. Look at the
ingredients on your food labels.

Yeah, I know, I'm nuts because multiple chemical sensitivity
doesn't exist, blah, blah, blah. I just know what to avoid, and
antifreeze is one.

Yet, how much ethylene glycol is in a vaccine?

Influenza, on the other hand, can kill you.

Got a flu bug that year, anyway. That was the end of flu shots for
me.

A flu bug? The flu shots protect against specific infections from a
specific group of viruses. The "flu bug" you got was probably not influenza.

The flu shots are a crapshoot. They are making educated guesses about
what strains of influenza viruses will be making the rounds months
before the vaccines are made.

Key word: educated. Their "education" has been right on about 9 out of
10 times in the last ten years. So the vaccine provide good protection
most of the time.

Sometimes a virus gets missed, or it
mutates into a form that is too different to be covered with the shot.

About 1 out of 10 years. THat is a lot better than a crap shoot.

My father is a flu shot fanatic; never misses getting his shot every
year, yet sometimes he stilll catches a flu that was not part of the
ones in the vaccine.

Does he get influenza? Or a flu-like illness? And if it is influenza,
how is it diagnosed? And, if it truly is the flu, would he have been a
lot sicker if he didn't get the vaccine?

Yes, he knows it was a form of influenza.

How?

He
also never fails to see the doctor when he is sick.

And how does the doctor diagnose influenza? Does he do the proper viral
testing? Or just by symptoms?

I just hope your ignorance does not cause you an early death.

I survived the "Hong Kong" flu in 1968 (so did my family). I also got
the "Russian" flu in 1977. Not all cases of influenza lead to death,
10 days of total misery, but you can live through it, Even in 1918
people lived through it.

I never claimed otherwise. But, a lot of people didn't live through
these flu epidemics, too.

Thanks for posting this, Jan. I'm going to print it off for everyone
who tells me to get a flu shot. I'd rather deal with the viruses.

You're choice.

Yep. I'll just do all the avoidance techniques and hope for the best,
just like I hope a truck won't hit me when I cross the street.

On the other hand, I do things like look out for trucks.

Jeff

Medusa

Medusa

Old July 4th 07, 05:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:
Stay away from my children.

I find it terrifying that someone like you would reproduce.

Old July 4th 07, 02:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines

David, you have been terrified ever since your mommy left you at your first
day of school.
I find it nauseating to think that you might find someone willing to attempt
reproduction with you.
Refresh my memory, aren't you the one who produces genetically faulty spawn?
And, comes here to whine about it?
You STILL are David WRONG, some things never change.

"David Wright" wrote ...
In article ,
t wrote:
Stay away from my children.

I find it terrifying .

Old July 4th 07, 04:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:
David, you have been terrified ever since your mommy left you at your first
day of school.
I find it nauseating to think that you might find someone willing to attempt
reproduction with you.
Refresh my memory, aren't you the one who produces genetically faulty spawn?
And, comes here to whine about it?
You STILL are David WRONG, some things never change.

Ah, tools, on this glorious Independence Day, it's nice to see that
you remain fully independent of honesty and of rational thought. Keep
up the fine work!

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

"David Wright" wrote ...
In article ,
t wrote:
Stay away from my children.

I find it terrifying that you might reproduce.

Old July 4th 07, 05:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article om,
Medusa wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:31 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://blog.sportssh.com/cammieregni...ng-flu-shots-c...

Warning! Flu Shots Can Be Dangerous To Your Health
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Edward_F._Group_III] Edward F. Group
III Every year about this time doctors around the world are recommending
that people go in and get their annual flu shot. What most people dont know
or understand is just how dangerous this could be,

I got one flu shot years and years ago. No wonder the thing made me
sick for days. I always thought I had reacted to the viral parts of
the shot. Maybe, just maybe it was all the junk in the shot! Anti-
freeze! Ugh!

Maybe it was your highly suggestible nature. All I ever got from a
flu shot was a mildly sore arm.

Got a flu bug that year, anyway. That was the end of flu shots for
me.

Suit yourself. If you really had a true influenza, and were unable to
get out of bed for a week, I'd think you'd want whatever protection
you could get.

Thanks for posting this, Jan. I'm going to print it off for everyone
who tells me to get a flu shot. I'd rather deal with the viruses.

And nobody "quack" at me. You may just ruffle my feathers!

A terrifying prospect indeed.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old July 5th 07, 03:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:
Where have I been dishonest?

Oh, I was thinking of your cute little trick of editing stuff out of
the post of mine to which you were replying. I put it back.

And a happy July 4 to you too! Though I do
wonder about our independence lately.

If we can survive the next 18 months, we may make it. Bush will
probably have gotten us into a war with Iran by then.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

"David Wright" wrote in message
. net...

Old July 5th 07, 05:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
t wrote:
Where have I been dishonest?

Oh, I was thinking of your cute little trick of editing stuff out of
the post of mine to which you were replying. I put it back.

Fair enough. I'll stop.

And a happy July 4 to you too! Though I do
wonder about our independence lately.

If we can survive the next 18 months, we may make it. Bush will
probably have gotten us into a war with Iran by then.

How did we get here anyway? More importantly, how do we get better?

Old July 6th 07, 04:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

t wrote:
Where have I been dishonest?

Oh, I was thinking of your cute little trick of editing stuff out of
the post of mine to which you were replying. I put it back.

Fair enough. I'll stop.

And a happy July 4 to you too! Though I do
wonder about our independence lately.

If we can survive the next 18 months, we may make it. Bush will
probably have gotten us into a war with Iran by then.

How did we get here anyway? More importantly, how do we get better?

We stop falling for slogans and start looking at substance.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net